X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon Has Illegal Alien Relatives in the US

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.dossierpolitico.com/vernoticiasanteriores.ph...cion=dossierpolitico

The AP hit upon a distant relative that lives in that country, who asserted that he does not have contact with the Calderon family side, since many years ago.

A distant cousin by the side of the father of Calderon, José Calderon Zendejas, who lives in the California locality of Monterey Park, is aware of the President's family, like the place where his grandfather was born and the school in which the President studied. But the Mexican branch of the family doesn't recall Calderon Zendejas, who emigrated to United States illegally in 1985 and is in process to become a citizen.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.dossierpolitico.com/vernoticiasanteriores.ph...cion=dossierpolitico

The AP hit upon a distant relative that lives in that country, who asserted that he does not have contact with the Calderon family side, since many years ago.

A distant cousin by the side of the father of Calderon, José Calderon Zendejas, who lives in the California locality of Monterey Park, is aware of the President's family, like the place where his grandfather was born and the school in which the President studied. But the Mexican branch of the family doesn't recall Calderon Zendejas, who emigrated to United States illegally in 1985 and is in process to become a citizen.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

So very old news.

Comment

I guess the little monkey a s s b i t c h don't have nothing better to do other than to be infront of the screen with her supersize vibrator on

Comment

I’m impressed aided by the surpassing not to mention preachy advertising for which you embellish in such bit timing. play juwa online no download

Comment

This can be neat article along with i quite like you just read this specific article. your blog can be amazing so you get very good staff members as part of your web site. wonderful expressing continue. Winter Tires Ottawa

Comment

I discovered this is an instructive and fascinating post so i suspect as much it is extremely valuable and proficient. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. premium Mulching materials

Comment

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! weight gain shakes

Comment

I did take pleasure in studying posts published on this web site. They may be remarkable and contains plenty of beneficial details. Flat Roof Repairs Mississauga

Comment

The post is composed in extremely a decent way and it contains numerous helpful data for me. Entertainment news

Comment

boost plus Incredible web journal you have here. You'll find me taking a gander at your stuff frequently. Spared!

Comment

Annapolis taxi BWI to Airport Awesome information, do anybody mind just reference back to it

Comment

Cool stuff you must you keep redesign every one of us. Wax melts

Comment

Sustain the great do the job, When i understand several threads within this web page in addition to I'm sure that a world-wide-web blog site is usually authentic useful possesses bought bags connected with excellent facts. aged facebook accounts

Comment

Appliance Repair Scarborough Superb represented data. I thank you about that. Probably it will be exceptionally helpful for my future ventures. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation