•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Dear Angelo,

That was a very good move from your side. It takes lot of guts to admit own mistakes. I know one day those difference and bitterness will go away... God bless you. Pasha

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    4wow:

I can't wait to see that movie. Never saw the original. And Nichole Kidman is HOT with those big hairs.

I'd love to get all dolled up like that.

Leave a comment:

• Boritos la star ivoirienne
    replied
    Dear Angelo,

Wow, reading your last post was very good.
    I am glad you've decided to give me and others the chance to show that not because a fruit was bad it makes the whole tree bad.

Just like what 4now said, it takes a man to recognize what it is that they are either saying or doing and that's affecting others. And I sincerely applaud you for that.
    You are really looking tall to me right now as well.
    Keep growing tall. I like it.

As for the apology, my dear friend it is accepted without hesitation.
    Please understand me that I was never mad at you but instead I felt hurt that you've judged me because I do belong to a certain race with whom you've had bad experiences and not because I personnaly did something bad to ya. If you see what I am saying.

God bless you too Angelo and let's put this whole thing behind us and let's enjoy the little bit of time we all have to spend here on earth.
    Life is just too short to waist time and energy on hating others.

I and everybody else black or not appreciate your honest words and again, it's all good.

None taken bro.

Take Care,
    BLSI.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Angelo

I hope just as many people see this last very, very positive post of yours that saw the negative one.

The first step to recovery is admittance. and you have done that. hence your first step to rehabiliation. Understand that you are angry about things you see, but you cannot just generalize & stereotype like that about cultures. Those black friends that think you are "pretty fly 4 a white guy"... I am sure you did not let them know ur true feelings. Takes a big person to look at themselves and offer apology. U look very tall to me right now,. Get ready for a great journey now that you are open to "growing". It may help you to attend cultural festivals that your city may offer. I hope in time you will wear those sunglasses that reveal that there are no races/colors. just humans

Jo

If you dont find a cure u r gonna have to get the Stepford treatment to correct.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    I'm sorry I hate people too, but I just can't help it!

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    Dear Boritos,
    I do realize that Africans are very diffrent(in a good way) from black Americans. I do admit I am racist, but it has not prevented me from establishing friendships with black people. In fact those of them who know me think I am a cool white guy. I know I have offended you and many others, but at times I do feel angry about things I see.
    I don't expect you to accept my apology since damage has been done, but I still woldD like to apologize to you for making those comments.
    I guess it was a lesson to be learned and eventually the weight and seriousness of my words did hit me.
    Again, please do accept my apology and wish you the best.
    God bless you.
    Angelo

Leave a comment:

• Pandora
    replied
    Boritos and my fellow black Americans and non-Americans; let me appologize for the incredible stupidy of people a la Angelo. Unfortunatly, there are always a few like them. Instead of getting angry with them, understand that they're hurting badly and their pathetic attemps to hurt others is their only way at finding a relief to their pains. These people are very poor conflict solvers and solutionists, all they have learned in life is to pick someone else who may be vulnerable so they can forget about the real big log on their heads.

So, just understand where these poor souls are coming from and try not to become like them in generalizing other peoples and races!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    blsi

I heard he was busy working on his 3rd Massa Degree.. oops I mean Masters degree

Take care man.. Lets let this thread become the same.. dead and silent til the next episode

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello Folks,

I guess Angelo has realized that he wouldn't find anybody here to back his insane believes and practices.
    People in this forum are from all over the planet with the same and common topic being discuss here.
    Therefore as 4Now said, he (Angelo) better be quiet and remain the dead and silent member that he has always been.

BLSI.

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    These racist people just show the ignorance of a few.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Queen Latifa! She is so HOT!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Oprah Winfrey will make a fine president.
    As long as she can get tax lowered as well as interest rates.

Just being silly.!!

BLSI.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Can't wait for the day we have a Black Woman as President!

Leave a comment:

• Kalla
    replied
    MedSavane,
    You've said it all! I am from Gabon, and many West Africans live there. Africans are known for being peacefuland very harworking. Angelo is just nourishing his ignorance with I suspect a little complex of inferiority in front of the Black race, he is expressing his low state by vomiting his guts on the board.

I live in NYC and my best friends are Caucasians (mainly from Europe, as they happend to be more open minded overseas).

The good thing is that People like Angelo and Michael will always be in the minority bracket.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Hofstra is top of the line to Michael. It's the only school that will accept that clown. Look at his posts, he's obviously not the brightest.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation