Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar617

If your friends did Aos in 6months this would be very very common and standard using Ver SerCenter. What you have to understand is that each service center has their own backlogs and timeframes & sometimes different procedures. VSC is one of the quickest for processing marriage based 485 while one of the slowest to process 751 apps for removing conditions for a permanent 10yrs gcard. Baltimore is real quick like 3months while Florida is taking 3 years to AOs.

Also you have explained that mistakes were made in your packet. You dont need lawyer to get AOS done any quicker. Just the right state and service center and properly completed paperwork.

Best wishes to you

Comment

Is Missouri or Texas fast at anything?

Comment

actually the quickest green card is to a baby born to a GC holder outside the US. baby gets gc in 5 minutes when it comes to the border.

but that's still quick.

-= nav =-

Comment

I concur on the 6months. I know some examples. File I-130. interview and GC stamp. Many factors come into play.

Comment

Hello again,

You've asked:
            << By the way what country are you from? ... Cool user name! >>

I am originally from Ivory Coast.

I think if it wasn't because I had to wait for the FBI result to come in, the whole thing would have taken me 4 months or 5 at the most.

My service center I believe is Nebraska because when I received my welcome to America letter it stated that I need to file an I-751 application with them instead of my local office.

Hopefully they wont take long either.
            I tell you though, it feels great to finally feel free and be a man again and do whatever you want to do without fear.

Being without papers can be VERY VERY depressing. Everybody hates it and I have been there.

No worries though, you all will get yours too (Green Card) just be a little more patient.

Kalla, yours is on the way my friend. I can sense it.
            When you get it, let's get together and have a beer to celebrate.

Okay au revoir everybody.
            A tres bientot.

BLSI.

Comment

Boritos,
              Don't forget one thing! You're from Ivort Coast, Africa right?
              You can be a GC holder or a U.S.citizen one day but you will alway remain and will be a n***** in the U.S.; even your kids will be called like that as long as they live.

Comment

I received my condtional greencard only 5 1/2 months. The main key....do it RIGHT at the first time. Do lots or research and fill the forms right. Any mistakes will delay the application. Sometimes where you are living is main issue too, some jurisdistion are fast and some slow. But many ppl received theirs less than a year.

Comment

Hello,

This message here is for ANGELO.

First off, I didn't take what you called me or what you think I will be called including my kids (If I ever get one) personal.

Now let me say this to ya.

See, I am the kind of person that you can call whatever including the " N " word that you used and I wouldn't let it bother me.
                  It is just not writting on my back.
                  I wasn't raised to hate anybody, nor see people as different color wise etc..
                  Where I am from, we DO NOT care what color you are. We see you as people.
                  Anybody that has lived in my country can testify to this.

I feel sorry for the ignorants that call others names including yourself Angelo.
                  I really do.

Did you call me that because I got a Green Card and you dont?

Would I die if someone was to call me that?
                  H-E-C-K no I wont so, why let it bother me?

I am an African for life and proud to be.

We just dont make racial comments and holding this conversation any longer just isn't my style therefore I'll let it die already.

Take Care and I'll pray for you.

BLSI.

Comment

Good for you, nice comeback.....

Comment

Boritos,
                      You response shows the pride and the wisdom of a proud and intelligent son of Africa. Ignorants are the cause of many disasters in this world.
                      The Michael and Angelo's of this forum should not hide the fact that America is still a great place full of great people.
                      Take care of yourself my brother.

Comment

Time from filing I-485 to Conditional Green Card = 4 month (Boston).

ANGELO:

How DARE you use the "N" word! You are talking not only at Doritos, but at all Blacks, including my family. My first husband and son are Black, you got a problem with that?

I adore Blacks, call me a "N" lover, and because of snakes like you, they hate us.

You are a disgrace to humanity.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey Angelo ...

This thread didn't bring my attention unless today I read .... I would say

F U C K O F F with your racism from this board .... Michael is way better than you ....

So what if BLSI is an African ....? he is a good person and that's all should matter... Just Shut your LAP and find a better place for ya...

Comment

Angelo: Shame on you big time!!!! You must be a real ****!!!

I filed for GC in July 2002 in Tampa, FL. Had my first FP's done in Dec. 2002 and my second FP's on June 4th. I was told by an BCIS officer that it could take til end of this year for my interview. I have been married for over 15 years and we have a US child (11 years old, born in Germany).
                            A friend of mine filed for her GC in Vermont and she had it in 4 months. She told me that when she applied that there were ONE other person in the INS applying for GC. I don't have a lawyer, because we can't afford it. The extrem slowness is very frustating. Btw.: Tampa has to "deal" with Texas, so who is the slow part of those two?

Comment

Pasha!

All us shorty's get hot and bothered when you say the "F" word!
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Originally posted by esorena:
                                Angelo: Shame on you big time!!!! You must be a real j***!!!

I filed for GC in July 2002 in Tampa, FL. Had my first FP's done in Dec. 2002 and my second FP's on June 4th. I was told by an BCIS officer that it could take til end of this year for my interview. I have been married for over 15 years and we have a US child (11 years old, born in Germany).
                                A friend of mine filed for her GC in Vermont and she had it in 4 months. She told me that when she applied that there were ONE other person in the INS applying for GC. I don't have a lawyer, because we can't afford it. The extrem slowness is very frustating. Btw.: Tampa has to "deal" with Texas, so who is the slow part of those two?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation