Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 help

my whole package which contains (1-485,i-30 and etc)was sent back to me ,attached to was a form i-797 (rejected )becos i didn,t check part 2 of 1-485
    my wife is the one filing and she a citizen of united state(born and raised).
    we don,t know what to check on part 2 of 1-485

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!need to send it in 1 hr

my whole package which contains (1-485,i-30 and etc)was sent back to me ,attached to was a form i-797 (rejected )becos i didn,t check part 2 of 1-485
    my wife is the one filing and she a citizen of united state(born and raised).
    we don,t know what to check on part 2 of 1-485

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!need to send it in 1 hr

Comment

Dear Dunkman,

I tried to download the I-485 in order to see what the question is, but couldn't. Anyway, please tell us what part II question is and someone might be able to help. Is that the part where you have to check which category you are applying to adjust status under? If so then it would be based on marriage to US citizen. What is your current status? How did you come to the USA? USCIS sent back the whole package because it sounds like it is in complete. Once you complete the application send it back and you should receive a notice of receipt or request for more info.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation