Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 Employment Authorization

I filled my I-765 application for employment Authorization Document with $120.00 fee to Missouri service center back in May 19, 2003. But until today I did not receive the card. Today I called National customer service center and they told me my application was approved back in July 19, 2003. I checked with them my mailing address and it is correct. What do you think happened to my card, and I should do to receive the card. Thanks to all.

I filled my I-765 application for employment Authorization Document with $120.00 fee to Missouri service center back in May 19, 2003. But until today I did not receive the card. Today I called National customer service center and they told me my application was approved back in July 19, 2003. I checked with them my mailing address and it is correct. What do you think happened to my card, and I should do to receive the card. Thanks to all.

Comment

Call them back. Was the card mailed to you after your application was approved? If not, request USCIS to re-send it. Check for problems with your mail. Make sure your name is on your mailbox or have the card sent c/o. Get ready to file for a new card. Since EAD cards are only valid for twelve months, your approved EAD will still expire in July. Don't wait a year next time. After 90 days, if you don't have an EAD inquire with USCIS and apply for a temporary card.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation