Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics Code 2 and 3 ordered again

Hi All, I recieved a letter from the DOJ last week regarding the appeal I made to the Special Master and it states that I or my parent did not apply and was not front-desked before 2000 and that the decision is now in the hands of Immigration and Special Master.

Over the weekend, I got 2 i687 appointment letters for Code 2 and Code 3 Biometrics and was wondering if anyone has an idea what that means.

I have my appointment on next week. Not sure if this means since DOJ did not tick the box that says I don't qualify for the CCS/LULAC case.

Any input will be appreciated.

Hi All, I recieved a letter from the DOJ last week regarding the appeal I made to the Special Master and it states that I or my parent did not apply and was not front-desked before 2000 and that the decision is now in the hands of Immigration and Special Master.

Over the weekend, I got 2 i687 appointment letters for Code 2 and Code 3 Biometrics and was wondering if anyone has an idea what that means.

I have my appointment on next week. Not sure if this means since DOJ did not tick the box that says I don't qualify for the CCS/LULAC case.

Any input will be appreciated.

Comment

it means that you have a shady background, you or your family have shady dealings and have not told the truth. That's the problem with mexicans and LULAC

Comment

Code 2 and 3 biometrics just denotes the type of fingerprinting done for the background check. I believe Code 2 is thumb only and Code 3 is all ten fingers.

Comment

Thanks Mrs. Mani, I have already done one before and it's not upto 1 year and based on what I have read online, some people said that denotes approval possibility of your application.

Just wondering.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed