Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEATTLE CIS MOVED I-131 PROCESSING BACK 2 MONTHS!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEATTLE CIS MOVED I-131 PROCESSING BACK 2 MONTHS!

What justification is there for the Seattle District Office [as per the latest March 16th Processing Times listing] to roll back I-131 processing from December 15th, 2003 [as posted in the last one on February 13th] to October 20th, 2003!

It is bad enough to be told on February 10th this year that processing will take 90 days, but to make it even worse a month later is totally unacceptable!

What justification is there for the Seattle District Office [as per the latest March 16th Processing Times listing] to roll back I-131 processing from December 15th, 2003 [as posted in the last one on February 13th] to October 20th, 2003!

It is bad enough to be told on February 10th this year that processing will take 90 days, but to make it even worse a month later is totally unacceptable!

Comment

Relax, I've been waiting for I-131 reentry documents for almost 1,5 year now . Only this month INS started to approve documents filed on the same day as I filed (November 1, 2002). Be patient, be cool.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation