The SAMMY I know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A newly member and so much knowledge about old members?

Objective to bring back this thread?

Get a life. Leave immigrants like us alone.

Comment

there are only couple of people here in this board who knows immigration and try to help others.. sammy is one of them.. other then that most people is either mocking others or making fool for themselves..

Immoral: if you have answer to any question .. just post your answer or divert person to the posting where he can find answers.. Don't say the question is bot.. false or else..
      Or refrain yourself to answer it and wait for correct answer.. you may learn thing or two... Just an observation..
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Who cares if anyone has multiple ID's as long as they provide useful info, it's all good. By the way I have seen Sammy helping a lot of people on here.

A comment was that he reads posts here 24/7? Ok at least he provides useful info for free. I think if we do a search here we'll see that Sammy has provided tremendous help in his posts so hey to me that's free and helpful

Personal life aside who cares?? It's virtual here and as long as you're cool and helpful we should all be cool. What someone does in their personal life is none of our business; remember we are virtual here.

It's not who you are, what you do, or where you're from; it's your contribution to this board on a positive aspect....nuff said

Comment

Sammy has helped me a great deal and I think he's a good person. Yes, we are virtual, but we still have feelings and I have had my feelings hurt by mean people in the virtual world.

Comment

Just try to ignore the troll, it's looking for attention. My dog has a higher IQ than the troll does. Sadly, trolls seem to have taken over ILW, and it shows that some people are just not mature enough to self-monitor.

Comment

Self monitor indicates intelligence, something that the troll clearly lacks despite his constant yapping in trying to act otherwise.

Comment

marmaduk = careerladystinks
                FOR REAL IMMIGRATION HELP VISIT:
                WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

Comment

marmaduk is marmaduk, I don't need multiple userids nor hide behind them. Of course the same can't be said to you isn't it Mr. Shipler?

Comment

Dali is Dali, I don't need multiple userids nor hide behind them. Of course the same can't be said to you isn't it Ms. careerladystinks ?
                    WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

Comment

So, from copy&paste you regressed to parrotting? Well, thats pretty much your intelligence level to begin with, E.

Comment

So, from copy&paste you regressed to parrotting? Well, thats pretty much your intelligence level to begin with, marmaduk
                        WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

Comment

Brand new members and claiming to know so much about old members? Do not insult the intelligence of the readers on this board. Why needed new IDs to bash others?

Some people could go to such length to take out their jealousy and hatred against few members is something that I didn't experience until now. How pathetic it is.

I have been on this board since 2002 but registered only in 2004. I've been reading Sammy's postings since 2002 and notice he has always helped people. He has greatly helped me too.

Few of you who always try to pick apart the good in this world should be shameful. If cannot help, don't use site for selfishness.

Comment

I am on this board since 1998... never seen this childish behavour.. I guess ther are kids too in virtual world who are sick of playing video games, they are looking for new way of entertainment.these boards.... best way si to ignore them,.
                            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Well said. Some people are just not mature enough to self monitor. They love to use an immigration board to fulfill their selfish motives.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation