Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SAMMY I know

Sammy is a well loved and respected member of this board. It is well known in immigration cicrcles that SAMMY knows more about US Immigration matters than most people, including 'top' (in other words, expensive) immigration lawyers. SAMMY is one of the only people on this board and many others, who gives concrete, practical and accurate immigration advice. I have come to know SAMMY over the last 9 months, and consider myself an excellent judge of character. SAMMY is a good man. A kind man. An intelligent man. A man of great integrity who can be trusted to keep a confidence forever. We need more people like SAMMY in the world. To those few of you who always try to pick apart the good in this world - shame on you! You few rotten apples are the ones who make the whole barrel rotten.

Sammy - you know that you are a good person, and that decent people can tell the wheat from the chaff. Remember, empty vessels make the most noise!

Sammy is a well loved and respected member of this board. It is well known in immigration cicrcles that SAMMY knows more about US Immigration matters than most people, including 'top' (in other words, expensive) immigration lawyers. SAMMY is one of the only people on this board and many others, who gives concrete, practical and accurate immigration advice. I have come to know SAMMY over the last 9 months, and consider myself an excellent judge of character. SAMMY is a good man. A kind man. An intelligent man. A man of great integrity who can be trusted to keep a confidence forever. We need more people like SAMMY in the world. To those few of you who always try to pick apart the good in this world - shame on you! You few rotten apples are the ones who make the whole barrel rotten.

Sammy - you know that you are a good person, and that decent people can tell the wheat from the chaff. Remember, empty vessels make the most noise!

Comment

MICHAEL is THE most loved and respected member of this here board and knows more about everything than SAMMY

Comment

I just looked at SWISSNUTS blog; SWISSNUT IS HOT !!!!!! I always pictured her as being this dried up prune but she is pretty bangworthy.

Comment

LONG LIVE MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SAMMY IS A HACK

Comment

WE MISSED YOU , MICHAEL !

Comment

Sammy is great and I miss him when he's not here.

Michael, I'm glad to see you again.

Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Michael, you need MORE COWBELL!

http://webfeedcentral.com/index.php/...cowbell-video/

BTW, Michael is the sweaty, fat guy in the video, putting his b u m in the singer's face.

Comment

What a hack and I don't even know what he's talking about ! SAMMY I was just chucking some woo at Swissnut and you just say those things to hurt her; thats not nice; I think she is a fine looking and bangworthy lady. I did not know her ex husband was so much younger. I generally only read my own posts. But so what SAMMY my boy; what exactly is your deal anyway? What are you doing out there in the boonies? Why didnt you meet me for our lunch at the Hampton Bays Diner?

I may delight in a variety of women, but I will never put on a cowboy hat and go Brokeback Mountain !!!

Comment

Michael, considering the fact that you would find a sheep bangworthy, it's not a compliment.

Why don't you help the immigrants here instead of being such an oxygen thief?

Comment

I have helped millions of immigrants on this site; Only g a y cowboys find sheep bangworthy; are you comparing swissnut to an animal?

Comment

We have a winner here. The biggest loser of all time – Sammy. What person in his right mind spends all the time in the world 24-7 to write bs and needs multiple ID to back him up. This moron has only one world – ILW. Get a life or real job. Bullchiter.

Comment

Rumor has it is that he is a registered member of the Democrat party !

Comment

careerlady eats sammy's s h i t.......

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs