X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    And the proof is... nah, don't bother, I don't want to respond to a mentally handicapped poster. I'm expecting a much better line of thought from Sundevvvv..

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    the difference is, Sun de Ville is a LEGAL CITIZEN, therefore, he can express himself as he wishes, he's not the criminal. Let's not confuse apples with oranges.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ...well, given that Navid at least made an attempt to speak English (as mangled and incoherent as it is) proves one thing - he can't be Mexican!
    Well, given the fact that the English language isn't necessarily the mother tongue by many, its mastery may not be expected out of everyone all the time. Americans know and understand this. Sundevil doesn't - he can't be an American, just another shameless American impostor.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    Interpreter needed!!!

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ...well, given that Navid at least made an attempt to speak English (as mangled and incoherent as it is) proves one thing - he can't be Mexican!
    Wow!!! You actually have a sense of humor after all. That was very funny!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What an amazingly coherent response....sheeshh,...where did you learn how to mangle the English language? Is there one grammatically correct sentence or phrase in that second grade scribble you posted? Obviously your IQ is in the mid double digits...I'd guess around 56-62, depending on the outside air temperature....and here's a newsflash...you don't get to decide who posts their opinions on this site, nor what their opinions should be...you are not the Grand Poobah of the Human Race (more likely you are the result of some random in-breeding).

Leave a comment:

• navid
    started a topic learn how to response

learn how to response

i been reading this post every single day and couple ignorant persons like federale86 and another senseless person are on such forum, let me tell about them, they are to the victim of lulac and css cases and sitting on such forum make a jokes about others, if you first straight your bogus fake lulac and css cases which will never let you people be permanent resident so this is an advise if you cannot write helpful comments or advise it is better for you get lost from such forum.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney