learn how to response

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work rough..but if you throw stone in $hi t it will come on you.. don't waste you breath
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Isreal doesn't utilize suicide bombers. It's often the victim of them.

Aside that, the use of the terms given are tantamount to any derogatory slur and can't be isolated to a single individual without it being applicable to all of the same background.

Not only that, isn't it the passion of much of the middle east to wipe isreal off the map? A lot of contradictions here.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

You are somewhat correct davdah, but israelis are middle eastern nevertheless-as I said before, they are no different than the palestinians, egiptians, etc...now the reason they are somewhat looked upon differently nowadays, and perhaps you might be confusing their kind becuase of their in-breeding before, during and after the holocaust. Shalom you all.

Comment

Shalome, bologne, whats the difference. The underlying point being made is how can one point a finger of shame for an act they themselves are guilty of? I don't get it. BTW, I have no affiliated interest ethnically, religiously, or otherwise. I'm not defending noam, but you can't fault them and at the same time commit the same act.

Comment

the act itself (suicide bombings, wipe out israel, etc.)it does not matter, what I was reffering to jaime...is that she likes to put down her own brethren...israel is been a very successful country, of course they hate israel, and they also hate the fact that the US is been pumping several million dollars in a everyday basis...also the jews here in america are very successful, they say, they run the country...(kneewgrow run, jewish own) most of them, send lots of dollars to israel...talk about sending dollars away from the US....people talk about the mexicans sending US dls to their homeland, but in comparison to the israelis is CHUMP change
            Originally posted by davdah:
            Shalome, bologne, whats the difference. The underlying point being made is how can one point a finger of shame for an act they themselves are guilty of? I don't get it. BTW, I have no affiliated interest ethnically, religiously, or otherwise. I'm not defending noam, but you can't fault them and at the same time commit the same act.

Comment

They run the country? How so? They don't control the government and business is still owned and operated by a wide cross section of various backgrounds.

Much of what isreal receives is reparations for WWII, still to this day which I don't understand why. So if people are sending money to their family back home, where ever that may be, it isn't much of an issue. The problem people have with the invasion from the south is the sheer scale of it and that it's illegal. So much so that what they send home is counted as part of that country's GDP. Most of it from jobs in unauthorized status.

Comment

just take yourself back in time, most of them were here illegally or with "assylum" cases pending, the Great United States of America was and is a very generous country to them, just like they were/are with the Irish, the Scottish, the Germans,the Polish, the Italians, and even the Cubans, etc....so who truly is the real BETA baby? as you say... to many contradictions...but let`s not get mental in here...this was about d@mm @ss jaime
                Originally posted by davdah:
                They run the country? How so? They don't control the government and business is still owned and operated by a wide cross section of various backgrounds.

Much of what isreal receives is reparations for WWII, still to this day which I don't understand why. So if people are sending money to their family back home, where ever that may be, it isn't much of an issue. The problem people have with the invasion from the south is the sheer scale of it and that it's illegal. So much so that what they send home is counted as part of that country's GDP. Most of it from jobs in unauthorized status.

Comment

Back then, an asylum case had some genuine teeth. Being there were ovens or a Luger waiting for you if you went back, they were a tad more genuine. Not like the ones we see now that are more about legal theatrics than anything.

NoAm is by my estimation a Mexican originally. That based on various responses I've read. So jaime may not be the best operative phrase.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation