Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• learn how to response

i been reading this post every single day and couple ignorant persons like federale86 and another senseless person are on such forum, let me tell about them, they are to the victim of lulac and css cases and sitting on such forum make a jokes about others, if you first straight your bogus fake lulac and css cases which will never let you people be permanent resident so this is an advise if you cannot write helpful comments or advise it is better for you get lost from such forum.

What an amazingly coherent response....sheeshh,...where did you learn how to mangle the English language? Is there one grammatically correct sentence or phrase in that second grade scribble you posted? Obviously your IQ is in the mid double digits...I'd guess around 56-62, depending on the outside air temperature....and here's a newsflash...you don't get to decide who posts their opinions on this site, nor what their opinions should be...you are not the Grand Poobah of the Human Race (more likely you are the result of some random in-breeding).

Comment

...well, given that Navid at least made an attempt to speak English (as mangled and incoherent as it is) proves one thing - he can't be Mexican!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        ...well, given that Navid at least made an attempt to speak English (as mangled and incoherent as it is) proves one thing - he can't be Mexican!
        Wow!!! You actually have a sense of humor after all. That was very funny!

Comment

Interpreter needed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
            Well, given the fact that the English language isn't necessarily the mother tongue by many, its mastery may not be expected out of everyone all the time. Americans know and understand this. Sundevil doesn't - he can't be an American, just another shameless American impostor.

Comment

the difference is, Sun de Ville is a LEGAL CITIZEN, therefore, he can express himself as he wishes, he's not the criminal. Let's not confuse apples with oranges.

Comment

And the proof is... nah, don't bother, I don't want to respond to a mentally handicapped poster. I'm expecting a much better line of thought from Sundevvvv..

Comment

liar! I have put you in your place many times chinky. And don't bring Sun de Ville into this. What's the matter chink, or is it, chicken chink?

Comment

You put me in what place, moron? I know at least where I, and many others, put you at - on ignore. Look at the 'Last Post' column and read up and down, down and up. Who's the poster whose posts are left un-answered i. e. ignored? That's undeniable proof to my reference to you as a mentally handicapped poster. What's yours?

Comment

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Davdah, correction, it's yet another mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                          liar! I have put you in your place many times chinky. And don't bring Sun de Ville into this. What's the matter chink, or is it, chicken chink?
                          Don't grieve that much though because scanning thru more pages, there's another ignored \?i-d?-?t\ that shares the \k?-?m?d\ with you - FedNutter.

Comment

the day I grieve over a chink´s opinion...that day will never come. And delete your nasty picture, you are nothing to look at, all chinks look alike anyway, they are all UGLY!

Comment

How stupid can one be to think that I would use the actual picture of me as an avatar? That one mirrors my real profile though. Hehe! While you're either too embarrassed to show yours or unable to find a sample picture reflective of your face that only your momma can withstand.

On the other hand, we grieved when you signed up, and each day that you log in and post your p-oo-p thoughts (or absence of).

My last post with you, I have p-00-p a phobia towards other's p-oo-p. Tee-he-he

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation