Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good or Bad???

After 17 months, my 485 got transfered to local office in HTFD, CT from VT. My I-140 is already been approved and fingerprints are done as well. Some say that it is due to the MUST interview, they need to take cuz of my 245i.

I was hoping that i 'll get the approved letter from VT service ctr, but this action (which i found only in online case status, did 'nt even get any written letter) makes me little nervous ... and i also wonder that how long will it take or is there any place that i can go to and find a little idea about time.

Advice, comments, tips greatly appreciated.

After 17 months, my 485 got transfered to local office in HTFD, CT from VT. My I-140 is already been approved and fingerprints are done as well. Some say that it is due to the MUST interview, they need to take cuz of my 245i.

I was hoping that i 'll get the approved letter from VT service ctr, but this action (which i found only in online case status, did 'nt even get any written letter) makes me little nervous ... and i also wonder that how long will it take or is there any place that i can go to and find a little idea about time.

Advice, comments, tips greatly appreciated.

Comment

Anyone with a name like Yousaf will automatically be denied

Comment

I think he meant any usefull advice, comments, tips.
        I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

oh....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs