X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrseo
    replied
    Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Dropshipping

Leave a comment:

• mrseo
    replied
    This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Dropshipping

Leave a comment:

• mrseo
    replied
    It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Dropshipping

Leave a comment:

• UnitedStatesDude
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    u know what u dirty pig ,,i didnt insult ur mother ,,dont mention my mother u stupid son of the b i t c h ,, dont u ever try to say this again,,,u think ur a man bcoz ur hiding behind ur copmuter ,,ur a dirty filthy pig loser.an </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy, dont lose ur head, calm down!!! S12 likes to talk and play dirty like the low life he is... He does that so he can feel like a man when in fact he's just an old ****... He's not worth it, we all need to beat S12 on his own game..

Leave a comment:

• UnitedStatesDude
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    were you talking about your mother?? shame on you.....dirtbag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a twit!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    No worries, mike, S12 comes on here to make him feel better about himself. He's a bitter, old man with no friends, and has nothing better to do with his time than berate people. Please don't take anything he says personally or seriously.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    were you talking about your mother?? shame on you.....dirtbag.

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    whatever dirty pig

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I work hard to keep dirtbags like you out of MY country....$hitbag.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dr mike2007..ur peeeece of chit...u steeenk..ur jurk...i no live in camel chit like u...u idiot stinky pieece of cheeeeese and chit...
    wow...sorry Mike2007, but you are one illiterate moron....better think about joining ProudUSC and the rest of the morons who support illegal aliens....

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    dr mike2007...i will rite just like u...an uneducated douchebag....you are slime, mike, and no one with any brains (which excludes ProudUSC, explore, iperson and hudson, and of course, you) believes your stupid story..you are just a lying visa cheat...I am an American citizen, douchebag-cleaner, so I get to stay in MY country, slimeball, while you whine and whine and whine...so go back to your camels or tacos, no one really gives a $hit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We may be $hit for brains, S12, but we are respectable ones who don't need to trash others to make ourselves feel better - which exactly what you are doing. You really need to get a life.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dr mike2007...i will rite just like u...an uneducated douchebag....you are slime, mike, and no one with any brains (which excludes ProudUSC, explore, iperson and hudson, and of course, you) believes your stupid story..you are just a lying visa cheat...I am an American citizen, douchebag-cleaner, so I get to stay in MY country, slimeball, while you whine and whine and whine...so go back to your camels or tacos, no one really gives a $hit.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    keep disobeying and ignoring our laws while blaming others and you will keep whining. Laws are for everyone, not just those "special" dirtbags.

Leave a comment:

• LuLutx
    replied
    Someone12, keep degrading people and
    when you least expect it you'll be the one
    crying for help. If we can't keep our OWN US Born Citizens in line what is the difference.
    Human beings are Human beings and we all ERR.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what a surprise....another illegal alien dirtbag who blames everyone else....my advice for deportation? Pack lightly and take a couple of books to read on the one-way flight back to his country...it is so fn tiresome listening to dirtbag illegal alien supporters blame the police, the INS, attorneys, the man in the moon because some dirtbag violated our immigration laws.....good riddance to all those who thumb their snotty noses at our rules.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation