Deportation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were you talking about your mother?? shame on you.....dirtbag.

Comment

No worries, mike, S12 comes on here to make him feel better about himself. He's a bitter, old man with no friends, and has nothing better to do with his time than berate people. Please don't take anything he says personally or seriously.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        were you talking about your mother?? shame on you.....dirtbag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a twit!!!!
        "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
          u know what u dirty pig ,,i didnt insult ur mother ,,dont mention my mother u stupid son of the b i t c h ,, dont u ever try to say this again,,,u think ur a man bcoz ur hiding behind ur copmuter ,,ur a dirty filthy pig loser.an </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy, dont lose ur head, calm down!!! S12 likes to talk and play dirty like the low life he is... He does that so he can feel like a man when in fact he's just an old ****... He's not worth it, we all need to beat S12 on his own game..
          "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein

Comment

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Dropshipping

Comment

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Dropshipping

Comment

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Dropshipping

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation