Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who feels They Have In Some way?? USC ONLY!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit4064
    replied
    Well said Sprintie

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    As a taxpaying USC, my wallet is raped every day to support immigrants with SSI, Disability, food stamps, TANF, Medicare, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about you having to pay for USC's claiming the same? You don't mind paying for those lazy ones who don't want to work..or cheating the system?

Of course not....just as they are not immigrants right?

Oh...now I can't get any of those as I am not entitled to them, but it's ok for me to pay taxes..and support USC's getting benefits etc lol

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    As a taxpaying USC, my wallet is raped every day to support immigrants with SSI, Disability, food stamps, TANF, Medicare, etc.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Easier to just leave if you don't like USCs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Less Painful In The Long Run! . These Colors Do Not Run!!! EVER!!!!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Easier to just leave if you don't like USCs.

Leave a comment:

• ALLFAIR
    replied
    It tAkEs a gReAt dEaL Of bRaVeRy tO StAnD Up tO OuR FrIeNdS, bUt jUsT As mUcH To sTaNd uP To oUr eNeMiEs

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    we are forced to breathe in the f a r t and smelly feet molecules from illegal immigrants polluting the sweet air of freedom in America

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Most of the ones we've had in recent times have been members playing silly buggers. Everyone seems to have a short memory when it comes to Kmail. His creator got confused and posted as Kmail under the original ID, the thread died, and when he thought it safe to come out of the woods, he's back ...

With the ridiculousness of some of the more recent tales, it wouldn't surprise me if the same thing was happening again.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    What Sparked This Thread and The other, was recently Noticing More and More posts From newcomers That feel they have been Defrauded. was Searching For numbers To Compare For The past 5 Years Without The Complex And Time Consuming Task of Researching Every Single Post From Every Single Poster Going Back 5 Years.

This plan A Flop!!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are breathing our precious American air of freedom ! They are not entitled to breathe the same air as I do !!! Stop breathing my air !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the Obvious I Have Already Accounted For On USC/ MY Side. Thanks and More Than Understood.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past."

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All In Study! . I Do far More Than Many Realize! . My Situation Actual Contributed To a Far Greater Cause! .
    For The Good Of All!!!! Immigrant and USC Alike! Many Know me, Yet Do Not!!!! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best that comes out of any situation is to learn from it. Sounds like you did. Better to move on and do more productive things with your life than dwelling on it, though. Let the past go, if not for your sake, for your son.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All In Study! . I Do far More Than Many Realize! . My Situation Actual Contributed To a Far Greater Cause! .
    For The Good Of All!!!! Immigrant and USC Alike! Many Know me, Yet Do Not!!!! .

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation