• Show
Clear All

• Young Man
    replied
    Thanks Aneri

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    Your daughter will receive several bills from NVC. The one that comes with I-864 is around $70, I think. What is it for? don't know ...maybe it says on the bill?

Your daughter is the main sponsor and should complete I-864. Read the instrustions for I-864 and see if your daughter can claim husband's income as household income or he'll be Joint sponsor. In any case, his income can be used. There were some changes lately in the I-864... so make sure you read "the latest version".

Leave a comment:

• Young Man
    replied
    Any one please respond,
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Young Man
    replied
    A petition on my behalf was approved by USCIS and the case has been sent to NVC on 8/21/06 Ichecked on the automated phone system by feeding my case number and it said that a letter has been sent to the petitioner asking her to complete form I-864 along with the bill. I do not understand what is the bill for? I have checked in the "Forms & Fees" table it says "NIL" fee for filing I-864.

Also my daughter who is the petitioner is a house wife. She does not work for income. So can her husband complete the I-864?
    Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Young Man
    started a topic I-864 Affidavit of support

I-864 Affidavit of support

A petition on my behalf was approved by USCIS and the case has been sent to NVC on 8/21/06 Ichecked on the automated phone system by feeding my case number and it said that a letter has been sent to the petitioner asking her to complete form I-864 along with the bill. I do not understand what is the bill for? I have checked in the "Forms & Fees" table it says "NIL" fee for filing I-864.

Also my daughter who is the petitioner is a house wife. She does not work for income. So can her husband complete the I-864?
    Thanks in advance.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation