ILLEGALS OUT OF AMERICA!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horses a-s-s is smarter than you, Maria!
    No wonder where you got your head stuck

I am glad if you report me to FBI, because it is YOU whom they will get first, you ILLEGAL BEING, for violating the Immigration Law!!!

As to me, it is my Right under the Bill of Rights, under the Constitution of the United States of America to speak up my mind!
    Anyone who challenges my right to free speech is also rebelling against the Constitution, the Law of this land and consequently against the USA.

But you will never get it, you ILLEGAL BEING! But NO wonder! Your ears are stuck along with your head too

And I am glad you are soooo ILLEGALLY stupid, for you will have your ILLEGAL self deported much sooner than if you had an ounce of brain in your ILLEGAL head and thought a little bit before posting all kind of nonsense here!

YOU, ILLEGAL BEING, GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Epic,
      I understand your frustration as a result of your battle in competing with illegal immigrants over min. wage jobs, but does that have to do with ***people read Darvin???***

I didn't get it

Comment

posted by still learning

Michael and Epic are not the same person. Epic posted who he was in one of his "first" posts. If you'd take a close look at what he writes you might see something other than face value meaning. I don't believe that every illegal person needs to immediately be deported. I believe there are a lot of reasons for some people to be in the situations they are in. I do have a problem with Maria and some of her posts though. I wish she'd get bored with ILW and migrate to British expats or Immi2us or somewhere... but those sites are moderated.

it doesn't take even small effort to figure out who is Epiclaughter E; Welcome back !

Comment

Comment

lmao.

so pathetic you're funny laughter.

So tell me, how long has your family been "American" - you 99% likely euro-peon immigrant garbage.

Go back to where *YOU* people came from

as for me?

My family has called America home since we were colonialists -

eat that loser

Comment

My favorite posting!

Comment

Epiclaughter

I am going to have to agree with you, there are 11 million illegals living in the United States, more than 3/4 of them have never been to school. If the illegal immigration keeps up the US will become a third world country in no time.

What bothers me the most is if you want to live in the US you should learn our language.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation