Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprints For N-400

Today my friend has been fingerprinted for his N-400. How long it takes to get back to the USCIS from FBI/CIA.
    If he wants to get this fingerprints process expidited, where he can write and to whom.
    Any info will be appreciated.

Today my friend has been fingerprinted for his N-400. How long it takes to get back to the USCIS from FBI/CIA.
    If he wants to get this fingerprints process expidited, where he can write and to whom.
    Any info will be appreciated.

Comment

Do any one know how long it takes and where to write

Comment

Adam,
        you can't ask to get your fingerprints check expediated. You should also realize that it isn't just a case of getting your fingerprints checked. The FBI also does a name check that usually takes a lot longer than the fingerprints check.
        Finally where you live in the US will also play a part on how long it takes to get the fingerprint and name check back. In vermont, my fingerprint check took a week and my name check was 6 weeks. In other parts of the country, it could take well over a year.

Comment

Thanks Paddy, I understand that you can not ask, Fingerprints and background check takes time and I aggree with you. When my friend asked the employees how he can get this background and finger prits can be expediated they informed him to write to the Director, why it should be expediated in his case, and attached the copy or any information he has.
          He is getting a job at DOD in Middle-East.

Since you have become a citizen you are not on board for long time. Thanks for your response.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation