Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immg:
    I read in an article that Muslims teach Jihad in schools. Don't know what they call it though. Pakistan has lot of them and they are now teaching every little kid to hate America and kill Americans. I don't like the televised beheading these Muslims do. They are killing innocent human being without any cause and justification. How can Islam approve of this? And then they say they will get virgin when they die. This is such a ridiculous promise.
    The key is how Jihad is used. Like many words in today's language, it has several different meanings. Jihad, as used in the Q'ran refers only a struggle. What it does not mean is to fight in the name of Allah. In the Q'ran, the word, "qital"is used for fighting. Also keep in mind that this has been debated Since Mohammad's death with "˜Abd al-Rahman al-Awza'i."
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
      Nuff said
      But, but, but, but, but, but, that's different
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Nuff said
        Anything on wikipedia is worthless because it has no control of validating on what is being said. Anyone can provide BS and rest will absorb it.
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I needed a good laugh. Thanks, WUSC.

P.S. Can I provide an endorsement for your book? Hypocrisy For Dummies.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

The cheap name calling jabs are getting boring.
            Davdah, I read his post 3 times - where did he call you a name?

Comment

P.S. Can I provide an endorsement for your book? Hypocrisy R Us.
              Are you by any chance a Muslim? I guess NZ will have to wait for the day when they get bombed by Muslims and then I want to see how NZ reacts to this religion. Most of the Muslim who live in USA state they condemn terrorism, why they say that because they don't want their a-ss kicked out of the country. They want to stay and remain here as a sleeper cell. There are over 1 Billion Muslims on the planet, but after 9/11 I haven't seen them taking it to the streets condemning 9.11 or any of their equivalent Pope who could have spoken against such atrocity but they chose to remain silent. Rather, what we saw was the celebration of a cowardly attack on innocents. They took it to the streets enjoying the moment. Here is the picture of it...

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

P.S. Can I provide an endorsement for your book? Hypocrisy For Dummies.
                Author endorsing her own book about her husband Can I get a free copy?

Comment

Well, I guess that love for me went out the window, WUSC.

Not that I care. I know who you really are, my dear. Push me enough and everyone else will too.
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Well, I guess that love for me went out the window, WUSC.

Not that I care. I know who you really are, my dear. Push me enough and everyone else will too.
                    Don't take that comment negatively. I will have to be bad to you once in a while otherwise JC will butcher me for flirting with his wife

Comment

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                      Don't take that comment negatively. I will have to be bad to you once in a while otherwise JC will butcher me for flirting with his wife
                      That's a poor excuse. You don't think we've gone 10 years, and more than 2 years of forced separation without a huge level of trust and security in our love for one another?

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                        dacdah. (concentration camp inuendo, Dachau). Followed by the usual superiority complex driven diatribe of obscure facts to give the impression of vast knowledge.
                        That was a typo, silly! c and v are right next to each other on the keyboard - lol!

Comment

A typical Muslim leader
                          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Are you sure? Close enough to use it as an excuse but its been done before.
                            Yes, I'm sure, Davdah.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OmlFV_iOY
                              Now that is a cute video....I can't believe that is coming from a republican.
                              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by davdah:
                                Why do you have such a problem with just giving a simple response? The cheap name calling jabs are getting boring. [/QUOTE[]
                                No matter what Proud says you still are going to believe it was intentional no matter what facts are presents.

Oh, I'm impressed. You can look something up on the Internet about the pillars. Or find some obscure historical reference about a king who was tired of his wife. The issue at hand is why is there a propensity for violence in this religion? You won't find that in wikopedia. This doesn't concern Henry VIII. Why even mention it?
                                Just because you do not see good works in the newspapers and the RSS feeds does not mean there is good being done. And this lack of new articles actually skews anyone how has a very shallow perspective of the world around them.

How about actually reading what the pillars are and what they mean. There are some clues in there. Every religion has its zealots, nut jobs, and twisters of interpretation. As Aroha pointed out it exists in Christianity. The abortion clinic bombers are a good example. But, referencing the list of terror groups a pattern emerges. There are fewer groups based on any other religion. That is what I'm getting at and is the basis for the question.
                                I know what the pillars of Islam are and what they mean. The problem is you don't and don't want to learn. Your generalizations about a religion, such as the premise that Islam has a higher propensity of violence, is one such example of ignorance and naivety.

About politics and religion being intermixed. I don't agree. The one is a response to the other. Thats about it. Directly related, no. Fix issues in the other, no. Do people naively try, yes.
                                Henry VIII was about the Head of State becoming the Head of Religion not a response to the other Davdah. Henry VIII disliked the Pope's decision (political) and used religion (method) to have his control over an entire nation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation