Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.
    I Know! Yet The individual Appears To Make Or Include/Alter, Just As Those Of The Christian Faith. How Do I see It? based On See, Hear, Experience. ??? It All Boils Down To Good Or Evil??? Regardless Of Faith! i Have Experienced just as Many Catholics That Lean 'In My Eyes" towards The Evil As I Have Seen Muslims! Budhist No Different. even Though Anything Relieving Of Life Forbidden! Is All About The Individual!!!! And Perception.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

(Koran 5: 33-34) "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful."
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Some real naive people here. Get your head out of your asses will you.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          The pictures that are shown are Hamas youngsters. Hamas as we know it is a terrorist organization, at least it is perceived as such. For real, Hamas is only melitia/underground fighters that are fed up with being robbed of their land, and if you would be willing to listen to one of them and the story they have to tell, you might just change your mind. I don't want to get into all the troubles they have with Israel and the occupation of their lands etc. However, Islam the religion has the largest following in the world. We are talking all Arabian, and formerly Persian countries as well as parts of Asia, Indonesia and eastern Europe. All the inhabitans of these lands are Islamists, and they are not bad people. So to say that all muslims are bad, is plain and simply wrong and I will never give in to any profiling. Plus, since 9/11, the muslim organizational leaders have made statements and attempts to calm the situation. However, if people are not educated and attempt to paint everyone with the same brush, that is not a muslim's fault.

American's are brain washed. They only listen to heavily controlled news and have no knowledge of the other side, or the truth. You are ****ers for the sensationalism that is sold to you by the media.
          This is a very naive statement. YOu might want to talk to a few Palestinian Christians on this. Most will not defend Hamaas nor the Jewish Government. What we are dealing with are the effects of the Treaty of Lausanne. it was never the Palestinian land to begin with nor the Jews, well at least in post Crusade era. And then you have the San Remo Resolution which incorporated the Balfour Declaration and Article 22 of the League of Nations. In the end, the UN Resolution 181.

In light of the historical events that go back more than 70 years. for Hamas to say their land was stolen goes against direct conflict with the historical events. Hamas was created by the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that has direct ties to neo-Nazis and extreme communist political groups. The organization uses a version of Islam to further its own political goals, which is not a federal or democratic state of any kind. therefore they are neither freedom fighters nor a religious organization that represents true Islam motifs.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I am struggling to understand what is Islam in this day and age. Is Islam for Terrorism, Is Islam Against Terrorism or Is Islam The Terrorism? I have no clue to either of it as I am still researching it, but my request to you is only put intelligent comments supporting with facts and proving one of the following:
            1) Islam is for Terrorism.
            2) Islam is Against Terrorism.
            3) Islam IS TERRORISM.
            This site provides an overview of what Muslims believe as a religion.

This site talks about the difference between Islam and Islamism.

This site shows that Some muslim and Islamists have denounced terrorism.

And of course, this site lists all known terrorist organizations. Note that all three monotheistic religions, Judaism, Christian, and Islam, are represented.

Do not generalize WUSC. Just because someone is Muslim does not mean they are a terrorist or want to hurt you. Most of the Western works would not have survived if it was not for the Islamic religion of the middle ages. Think about that.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

What do you say about this?

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2008/02/02/52-year-old-...*ed-9-year-old-girl/

after the old it should be as

old-man-f_u_c_k_e_d delete the underscore
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/the-use...ilitant-islam/

The ˜Useful Idiots' of Militant Islam

Self-delusion reaches new heights when clueless Westerners defend Sharia, the "moderate" Muslim Brotherhood, and "mild" Islamism.

April 17, 2008 - by Youssef M. Ibrahim
                Support Pajamas Media; Visit Our Advertisers

Somewhere during Lawrence of Arabia's blockbuster career, his bosses wondered if he was becoming "more Arab" in the desert to which they sent him to lead a revolt against the Ottoman Empire. In an endearing cue to imperial haughtiness, Field Marshal Lord Allenby asks if his man had "gone native."

Indeed the spymaster and legendary British officer became quickly enmeshed in the tangled web he weaved back at the turn of the last century.

Likewise, when communism dawned in the 1920s, Vladimir Lenin ordered a strategy of nurturing "useful idiots" "” by which he meant a contingent of communist Lawrences in the West. It worked, spawning hundreds of thousands of enamored scholars, intellectuals, experts, and dreamy romantics waving the red flags of Bolsheviks over the 70 years of the Cold War.

Today's Islamist Lawrences are being cultivated among a broad swath of political analysts, scholars, anthropologists, pundits, missionaries, and even spies dissecting militant Islam and Islamofascism. While most carry out illuminating and necessary work, the fish they bait ends up ensnaring many.

A few recent catches: the archbishop of Canterbury urging the introduction of Sharia law in Britain; Harvard University, a bastion of secular scholarship, shutting its gym to men to accommodate Muslim women; authorities at Minneapolis's international airport negotiating for months with 700 Somali Muslim taxi drivers who refused to pick up passengers carrying liquor or depending on guide dogs.

Then there was President George Bush launching his Muslim initiative last June from the Islamic Center of Washington, a Saudi institution distributing educational material instructing Muslims to segregate themselves from other Americans.

Among other things, the Saudi-funded publications admonish Muslims in America "to dissociate from infidels, hate them for their religion, never to rely on them for support, and always oppose them in every way according to Islamic law." The question: how was it that among the estimated five million Muslim Americans with hugely varied institutions, the president's advisors picked a Saudi Islamofascist ghetto as a venue?

This cluelessness is spreading into the academy and the arts too.

Witness the Guggenheim Museum of New York and the Louvre of Paris, along with Carnegie Mellon, Texas A&M, and multiple U.S. institutions, rushing to open branches in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates, where laws institutionalize bigotry against women, Sharia bans images, and the government condones grievous violations of human rights for millions of expatriates of other religions.

Imagine the contortions of folks at Yale, Stanford, or Oxford when they have to explain founding campuses in Riyadh where women are not allowed or can participate only via closed circuit TV.

Useful idiocy reaches a higher plane among Western pundits who propagate the Saudi view of reverse progress, namely that Islamic societies have "particular requirements" and are evolving as "different models," of which we should not be "˜judgmental."

Fundamentalist creep is engulfing bastions of respectability in Western media too. At the start of Turkey's slide away from secularism last May, the Wall Street Journal glossed over Prime Minister Erdogan's aggressive Islamization, criticizing his secular opponents instead. The Economist argued his policy is tolerable, "even if it means enduring a bad, ineffective, corrupt, or mildly Islamist government."

Last April a major New York Times Magazine article by James Traub argued fervently on behalf of "Islamic democrats" singing the praises of a reborn Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. This was followed by a major essay in Foreign Affairs, a weighty establishment publication, by Robert Leiken and Steven Brooke titled "The Moderate Muslim Brotherhood." The piece declared the fundamentalist group acceptable, among other things, as some of its leaders were interviewed in English, appeared reasonable, listened to classical music, and knew of Shakespeare. The article was so lacking in inquisitiveness it merited being posted on the Muslim Brotherhood website "” ikhwanonline.com "” as part of their propaganda.

The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century, a recent book authored by respected Mideast analyst of the New Yorker Steve Coll, presents the human side of Osama bin Laden, who adopted modern technology in his terror and whose wealthy contracting father employed Christians and other infidels in his business.

We should come back to reality.

Mild Islamism is an oxymoron. Sharia law, which sanctions beating of wives and stoning for adultery, is irreconcilable with human rights. The Muslim Brotherhood founded Hamas, calls suicide bombings a good thing, and is the 21st-century version of the organized fascism of Hitler and Mussolini in the last century.

Youssef M. Ibrahim, a former Middle East correspondent for the New York Times and Energy Editor of the Wall Street Journal, is a freelance writer and Mideast political risk consultant based in New York.
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Don't freaking copy and paste articles that are long to read. Get to the point instead.

Comment

The article below states Islam is Terrorism

The Islamic paradise is filled with full-breasted, lustrous-eyed virgins who regenerate as virgins after each *** act. Those Muslims, who gain access into Allah's paradise, can sexually enjoy those virgins for all eternity. About the sensual attractions of Islamic paradise, aka Allah's *****house, says the Quran:

"As for the righteous (Muslims)... We (Allah) shall wed them to beautiful virgins with lustrous eyes" [Q 44:51-54]

The righteous (Muslims) they shall triumph... Theirs shall be voluptuous women" [Q 78:31-33]

Muslim men are promised 72 young virgins for perpetual enjoyment. For the sake of propriety, I will not include the quotes, but this all is right there in the Qur'an, in Surat 37:40-48, 44:51-55, 52:17-20, 55:56-58, 70-77, 56:7-40, and 78:31.

Additionally, sodomy with young boys (Surat 52:24, 56:17, and 76:19), who are described in much the same language used for describing the virgins, adds to the sensuality of the Muslim paradise. Of course, Islam's paradise has plenty of wine, wealth, and food for the enjoyment of the blessed believers. Muhammad was a man for whom the fulfillment of bodily pleasures was of paramount importance; the Islamic paradise is a reflection of that.

Estimates vary as to the number of virgins (2 to 72) to be allocated to each male Muslim who enters the Islamic paradise (Sahih Bukhari 4:54:476, Al-Tirmidhi 2562).

The Tirmidhi Hadith states that 72 wives is the minimum:

Mohammed said: "The least reward for the people of paradise is 80,000 servants and 72 wives" [Al-Tirmidhi 2562, 2687]

Prophet Muhammad and Islamic martyrs, such as the suicide bombers, who occupy the high rung in Islam's paradise may be rewarded with higher number of virgins. To maximize Muslim men's enjoyment of these numerous wives, they will be endowed with superb sexual power in the heaven:

The Holy Prophet (Mohammed) said: "The believer will be given tremendous strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse." It was questioned: "O prophet of Allah! can he do that?" He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons.'" (Mishkat al-Masabih 4:42:24; Sunan al-Tirmidhi 2536).

When asked, "Do we have *** in Paradise?" Ibn Kathir, the renowned Islamic scholar explained: 'Yes, by him who holds my soul in his hand, and it will be done... and when the *** is finished she will return pure and virgin again.' [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

Al-Suyuti (15th century) another famous Islamic theologian and Quranic commentator adds:

"Each time we sleep with a houri (heavenly virgins) we find her virgin. Besides, the ***** of the Elected (Muslims in heaven) never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world ...Each chosen Muslim will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

This pre-occupation with *** in heaven is consistent with the Islamic view of women as ***-objects for gratifying the sexual desire of Muslim men:

"Women are your fields, go (men) into your fields as you please" [Quran 2:223]

In 1992, Islamic militants assassinated Egyptian freethinking intellectual, Farag Foda. Among his "offences" was his criticism of the Islamic debate of perpetual erection in heaven.

"Egypt's most popular Islamic preacher, Abdel Hamid Kishk...had been telling his audience that Muslims who entered paradise would enjoy eternal erections and the company of young boys draped in earrings and necklaces...

"Some of the ulama (Islamic clerics), the religious scholars at al-Azhar University, the governments seat of Islamic learning, had disagreed. Yes, they said, men in paradise would have erections, but merely protracted, not perpetual. Other Islamic experts disputed the possibility of pederasty in paradise.

"Is this what concerns Muslims at the end of the 20th century?" Farag Foda asked in a column in October magazine. "The world around us is busy with the conquest of space, genetic engineering and the wonders of the computer, while Muslim scholars... were worried about *** in paradise." Excerpts from Judith Miller's book; God Has Ninety-Nine Names. [Published by Simon & Schuster, 1997, pp. 26-27]

For Muslims, the whole focus of the life on earth must be directed at securing a place to this Islamic heaven, full of sexual indulgence. And the way of securing a ticket to Allah's *****dom is outlined in Quran 9:111, which says:

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden (Paradise) will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain"

Verse 9:111 means what it means. A Muslim who is killed or who kills fulfilling teachings of 9:5, 9:29 and all the other verses of the Quran exhorting murder, rape, terror, and torture are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise.

Allah takes away from Muslims all rights and ownership of their life. Muslims will blindly engage themselves in Allah's stratagems of wars without any questions asked; and kill and get killed in the process. This is the only mode of actions that will earn them Paradise. Allah is the peerless master of incitement of violence and bloodbath.

A true Muslim mind therefore will be infatuated with the prospect of eternal erections and ceaseless sexual copulation with numerous heavenly virgins. Achieving martyrdom, while fighting Jihad or holy war as outlined in verse 9:111 to kill the infidels/enemies of Islam, is the surest of way of ensuring a straight landing in the Paradise of Allah.

It is little wonder then that Islamic martyrdom-seekers, such as the Muslim terrorists, and suicide bombers etc., are in a hurry to enter Islam's brothel paradise. The dastardly attacks of 9/11 in the United States was just an example of the enactment of Allah's instruction in Quran 9:111 by those 19 Arab Muslims for securing a entry into the sensual Islamic paradise by embracing martyrdom.

Quran verse 9:111 is the most depraved, diabolical, immoral teaching in Islam. It turns God into a diabolical *****master, who inspires havoc against the humankind. The road to Allah's *****house, as outlined in Quran 9:111, has inspired millions of Islamic martyrdom-seekers over the last 1400 years to murder up to 270 million people or more.

The Quran 9:5 says, "When the sacred months have passed away, THEN SLAY THE IDOLATERS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE THEM CAPTIVES AND BESIEGE THEM AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY AMBUSH, then if they repent and keep up prayer [become believers] and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." In Islam, it is a holy religious duty to murder infidels. The 9/11 Jihadists died in the fulfillment of such commands of Allah to murder the infidels in the cause of Islam.

The horrid reality of 9/11 is that if these Islamic Jihadists had possessed nuclear weapons, they would have few scruples to detonate them for indiscriminate killing of the infidels in the fulfillment of Allah's divine commands.

The Quran is written in the language of terrorism. It is filled with numerous verses urging Muslims to terrorize the non-Muslims, kill them, rape their women and take possession of their lands and properties. The important points to remember is that whatever Muhammad did to terrorize the infidels was actually the actions of God. Among the many verses which exhort Islamist terrorism, the following verses stand out as naked aggression of Allah/Muhammad on the unbelievers: 2:63, 3:151, 8:12, 8:60, 8:59, 9:5, 9:29, 9:55, 11:102, and 17:59 etc. These are the Eternal Laws of Allah authoring murder and extermination of infidels as a holy duty. The lives of infidels are totally worthless in the book of Islam.

The Quranic laws and commands are valid for eternity and binding upon all Muslims. The barbarous attacks of 9/11 are just one incident inspired by Quranic verses like 9:111 over the last 14 centuries. As Islamic martyrdom-seekers around the world are constantly seeking to unleash Jihadi acts like the 9/11, the cruelty inspired by the depraved sensual paradise of Allah will continue to afflict the humankind for a long time to come.

Comment

WASHINGTON (CNN) "” Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo's campaign stood by his assertion that bombing holy Muslim sites would serve as a good "deterrent" to prevent Islamic fundamentalists from attacking the United States, his spokeswoman said Friday.

"This shows that we mean business," said Bay Buchanan, a senior Tancredo adviser. "There's no more effective deterrent than that. But he is open-minded and willing to embrace other options. This is just a means to deter them from attacking us."

On Tuesday, Tancredo warned a group of Iowans that another terrorist attack would "cause a worldwide economic collapse." IowaPolitics.com recorded his comments.

"If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina," Tancredo said. "That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong, fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent, or you will find an attack."

Tom Casey, a deputy spokesman for the State Department, told CNN's Elise Labott that the congressman's comments were "reprehensible" and "absolutely crazy." Tancredo was widely criticized in 2005 for making a similar suggestion.

Comment

(Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents.

By stating the above verse, Mohammed completely absolved himself from all blame for having murdered innocents. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that God is completely justifying Mohammed�s murder of the innocent Meccans. The import of this verse is that killing and violence are JUSTIFIED for Muslims, because they are doing it by divine ordinance! It is a religious duty of every Muslim to murder anyone who comes in the way of Islam. Since it is also the duty of every Muslim to ensure that the entire world is converted to Islam by force if necessary, one must directly conclude that it is the religious duty of Muslims to kill all those who are non-Muslim. This conclusion is derived directly from the supreme edict of Allah, who admonishes that even the Muslim who feels it is wrong to kill, must murder in the name of Allah, otherwise he is not a true Muslim. Over and above this, Mohammed is hypocritically implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because God ordained it.

Comment

Comment

Don't freaking copy and paste articles that are long to read. Get to the point instead.
                            Hellooooooooooooo, Pot?!
                            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                              Hudson, you fell for this? One item that may bring clarity to some recent events. Islam is a works based religion. Meaning, its what you do that dictates your heavenly path.

And why is that only SOME have denounced it. I would think it should be MOST. That is what has people suspicious. Anytime something egregious happens in any other faith the vast majority come out against the evildoers. Here it seems the opposite is true.

Concerning your comments about who's land is it. You can't mix politics and treaties with religion. If someone through faith believes land is theirs they don't care about a treaty, the UN, or politics. It is irrelevant to their belief. I had a palestinian working for me a couple years back. They don't give a crapola about any politically brokered deals. In their mind they have an inherent right to that area. Right or wrong, like oil and water the two don't mix well.
                              Dacdah, I know what Islam is even though I do not prescribe to their religious ways. For a Muslim to reach Heaven, they must adhere to the five pillars of Islam. Can you name them? And I will give you a hint, none have anything to do with terrorism as we know it. Or can you state where in the Q'ran that one will receive 72 virgins?

The same can be said aobut Christians who did not denounce the bombings of abortion clinics Davdah. You say very few articles which Christians, even evangelicals denounce those atrocities. What do you say to that, or do you generally condemn all without even thinking?

Davdah, religion and politics are intermixed and have been for a long time. This goes back to Emperor Constantine. Or perahps you have forgotten King Henry VIII who broke from the Catholic Church and became head of the Church of England so that he can divorce Queen Catherine of Aragon and married Ann Boleyn, and others. Or how about the 30 Years War which established which states would support Protestantism and which ones upported Catholicism. There are countless treaties where politics and religion intermingled. it is no different with the Palestinian aea as well. Most people, like yourself, are unaware oft he subtle historical fottnotes.

Comment

Nuff said
                                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation