X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USA S*CKS

Hi guys Hi Gals
    I am in love with a girl from Brazil. We want to marry and start a family. She has no visa, she came through Mexico to the US by way of the Cayote. The USA sais no way for a visa I say FU*K You America. I'm am a United States Vetran. I served my country I did my time now I have one women who I love and would do anything for. She is my friend she is my love. These people these so called Americans who make these laws have no clue of how it would feel to be in our shoes. If any of you have any ideas on how pull one over on these fools who make these stupid A5S laws give me a post and we can work together on this. If not good luck to you all.

Hi guys Hi Gals
    I am in love with a girl from Brazil. We want to marry and start a family. She has no visa, she came through Mexico to the US by way of the Cayote. The USA sais no way for a visa I say FU*K You America. I'm am a United States Vetran. I served my country I did my time now I have one women who I love and would do anything for. She is my friend she is my love. These people these so called Americans who make these laws have no clue of how it would feel to be in our shoes. If any of you have any ideas on how pull one over on these fools who make these stupid A5S laws give me a post and we can work together on this. If not good luck to you all.

Comment

GENE: Thank you for your service to America.

It's true that your fiancee is not eligible for a visa...however, the fault lies NOT with America, but with your fiancee; she is unable to obtain a visa as a direct consequence of having entered the country illegally (without inspection).

Comment

first of all..thanks for the laugh u provided... there are laws for immigration... just coz u served USA if u really did ..laws are not going to be differnt for u...

u said..."I did my time now I have one women who I love and would do anything for."

so just move to her country and live happily... ...dont get me wrong...I m not laughing at u but I wonder how much ignorant Americans are if u r one ... U need to respect ur own country's law if u r a true veteran.... and by the way there is always a legal way I -601 if u really respect this country and its law... Good luck...Pasha

Comment

just coz u served USA if u really did Cool Wink ..laws are not going to be differnt for u...

Well some of them are Pasha
          SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

thanks for serving, but i would have thought you of all people would know it's vetEran ... go to her country and work it out if you no longer like it here. just because you 'served' doesn't mean you get special privilages to break the rules. and, i doubt any one on here would be willing to help out in that matter.

so, good luck to you ... and i disagree

THEUSADOESNOTS*CK
            just your g/f ... scram

Comment

well , you serve your country this will not give you option to break the US Laws. If you want to do waht you said in your above post , get her in her country and live with her there till the paperwork comes thru. you need to file consulate processing and Then waiver etc.
              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Hi Gene. Depending on how long your fiancee has been overstaying her 'illegal presence' she could be barred from entering the U.S. (meaning adjusting her status to that of lawfully permitted) for a long time (anywhere from 3 to indefinite). If she's been here only recently, say less than 180 days, she should leave immediatly and you could apply for a K-1 visa for her (fiancee) details available on many web-sites, forums etc.

In any other case, she will most likely need to leave the U.S. and you'll have to deal with a waiver of her inadmissiability issue. If she's been living here for a long time (illegally, lets say since childhood etc.), you should go ahead and marry her and wait the political "situation out", don't be too optimistic for the time being though, it's going rather backwards right now...

and no, I don't agree with your statement about the U.S., it's the radical neocons that s*ck

Comment

Hi BM...

I am aware of that...what I meant was nothing even serving US Army can change in this perticular situation where there is illegal entry...what's the use of discussing other benefits that dont apply here....Have a great evening...Pasha

Hi Gene...

It is possible to get your spouse legal, as others advised you should post your question on www.immigrate2us.net because there are hundreds of people that are in the same boat as you are... so you will get more information and support over there... In short...marry her, she will have to leave the country and wait outside USA... u will do petition for her and a waiver I-601... once the petition and waiver are approved, she will be granted immigrant visa as other spouses of US citizen...Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation