Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no update after fingerprints??

I did my fingerprints 3 weeks ago for I-751, but unless most others I didnt get any update, does anybody know whats wrong?

I did my fingerprints 3 weeks ago for I-751, but unless most others I didnt get any update, does anybody know whats wrong?

Comment

there is a back log. It will be up before you know it.

Comment

but why do others already have it

Comment

Blame it on luck of the draw!

As you can tell from experiences on this forum, everyone travels or navigates through this process with varying experiences. There is no set formula!!

Comment

I guess I am just concerned because the only person that I knew got their lud right away and told me thats the only way it can be right and they must have lost mine or whatever went wrong. Well, I am happy its just bad luck.
            The people that do get their lud right away, what does that actually mean?
            That their fp turned out fine and they are ok or just that they received it....?

Thanks for all the answers by the way, I really appreciate it.

Comment

I have had people go to an interview and basically have nothing to show a bona fide marriage, they are granted. On the other hand, I have had people go in with boxes and boxes of evidence and are still waiting! who knows?

Sometimes its on the person working on your case.

The worst thing about this process is when you think all has gone well and then nothing happens.

Just don't base your experience or expectations on someone else.

Not to sound religious, but we all have our own journey

You are welcome!!

Comment

thanks again, so what does it mean to get lud on fp, is it just the last step befor someone else give their ok.....

Comment

If don't have record, haven't committed crime and aren't scared that you might be caught of a crime that you committed but haven't been arrested, stop worrying. It is the system and process and it will work its way through.
                  I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I was just asking because I figured if thats all that it would go fairly fast which I hope it will. That way I can apply for citizenship soon too, and that would be really nice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was just asking because I figured if thats all that it would go fairly fast which I hope it will. That way I can apply for citizenship soon too, and that would be really nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it depends, some get another interview some don't. Sometimes they request for more evidence.

lud means latest update if they don't call you for another interview they'll send you the approval then your permanent GC.

Please share your timeline on the board
                      for the others with the same application.

Comment

thank you
                        By the way, I love hello kitty, its everywhere in my house. Just had to say that.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation