Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You broke a federal crime.

You need to "do your time" first, and once you do that -- then the US gov't will talk.

The green card is the most SOUGHT AFTER benefit on this planet. BILLIONS of people in every country would kill to get it. You breaking the law and trying to get a shortcut isn't going to work. Otherwise everybody and their mother would do it.

basically, you through your inability comprehend the rules that were explained to you when you got your visa, and your selfish denial of who is to blame -- just put yourself at the BACK of the line.

The legal process was and is still there. MILLIONS get green cards every year through it. Visit your neighbourhood and try talking to some local immigrants who did the legal way. Maybe they can tell you how you SHOULD'VE done it.

I guess it's another future marraige scam to add to the books Sam.

-= nav =-

Comment

moondin: Get an I.Q.

4now: I was just concurring with your statement.

Comment

heyyy FEi They will soon pass the DREAM ACT THIS YEAR SO MAYBE THAT WILL BE A AY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR GREENCARD..AFTER ALL IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT...YOU WERE FORCED TO OVERSTAY WHAT 15 YROLS KNOWS THAT THEIR VISA EXPIRED....ITS NOT YOUR FAULT ITS YOUR PARENTS FAULT...WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN SO THAT THEY WILL PASS THE DREAM ACT THIS YR OK....GOOD LUCK

Comment

Rndiva--Staying after age 18 IS HER FAULT.

Don't bet on the Dream Act. Bush isn't supporting it, or anything except the plan he put forth. Kerry might, but if he's elected, unless there's a major upset in Congress, the Republican majority there won't do anything that will make him look good, i.e. amnesty.

Comment

I'm not a lawyer, but I recall reading somewhere that if the overstay occurred before age 18, then the bars might not apply, or might be ignored. In other words, if the poster is 18 or younger, he/she might do well to pick up and head back to her home country, and apply for a student visa legally.

Comment

The Dream Act was defeated in 2003. As long as Karl Rove hold his powerful position, it'll never pass.

Comment

If the Democrats win, say good-bye to 3/10 years bars for permenant residence. They will propose Immigration Reform Plan this week.

Stay tuned fellas, cause Bush is going to fly-out of the window with a proposal like that from Kerry.

Comment

The last amnesty occured because the economy was good.

The economy ****s now, and no way in HELL are states gonna allow ANY legislation that will increase the amount of illegals in their states, and thus their burden of costs.

If Bush grants an amnesty -- California is immediately going to send off a bill for $50 billion.

-= nav =-

Comment

Originally posted by josephine schmo:
                    Every USC ought to visit this site. If I had before I got married, I'd still be single right now! USC's BEWARE!
                    Josephine, I am really sorry you think this way. I really do love my husband (USC), and I looked for him for 10 years, and so far marrying him didn't bring me any immigration benefits, but did bring a lot of happiness and love. Not everybody marries for GC and then divorces their unlucky spouses. I know lots of happy couples.

Comment

What if he had come here on student visa, then his parents joined him as an Immigrant now parent has a GC, he was under 21 and parent file for him I-485, which is pending with USCIS.
                      He was young student, and if USCIS, takes about four years to adjust that case, this is USCIS not the applicant.
                      Will some one look at this now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed