•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Man
    replied
    Dear Antifacist1

You are the most genius person, no doubt about that but please do not be rude with others. Specially, ones who need some advice. Being a genius, you must have understood my point.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I don't THINK that I am the smartest one.
    It simply is an undisputable matter of FACT that I am a GREAT GENIUS and no ****sterhead ever can reach the hights of cognitive abilities that I did !

Leave a comment:

• taj03
    replied
    thanks Young Man for your answer, i appreciate it. but as for you Antifascist1 you don't think you are smart are you?. you think people have to put up with your ****, and you can answer people in a nasty way, and that's fine, no it's not , i can read might be better than you. and i do also understand what i read, but i'm sure sometimes the greatest do new some kind of help sometimes,i see on some of these dicussions you think you are the smartest one. thanks for your help anyway

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Instructions on form I-130 state very clearly who is eligible to file for whom.

If you can't read and comprehend instructions on I-130, how could you read and comprehend what others suggest you on this board?

Leave a comment:

• Young Man
    replied
    The parents of a US Citizen over the age of 21 come under IR (Immediate Relative) class. Unfortunately there are no derivative benificiaries for this type of visa. If you have filed for your Mom then only she can come. You have to file separate petitions for your dad and siblings.

Leave a comment:

• taj03
    replied
    i was a pernament resident, and now i;m a citizen since sept. 15th of 05. i file for my mom, and wen i did the file i put my dad, and two younger brothers.everything is approve, and they are in te process of processing the visa,
    but the thing is they only send the processing fee request for my mom, and then i called them to find out if anyone one else will be able to come with her they said that now, what i would like to know are they gonna left behind when she is comming. note; before i file i called the ins and they let me now that the younger ones will come with her, now the visa center is saying something different,please let me know what's gonna happen,

Leave a comment:

• taj03
    started a topic filing petition for my mom

filing petition for my mom

i was a pernament resident, and now i;m a citizen since sept. 15th of 05. i file for my mom, and wen i did the file i put my dad, and two younger brothers.everything is approve, and they are in te process of processing the visa,
    but the thing is they only send the processing fee request for my mom, and then i called them to find out if anyone one else will be able to come with her they said that now, what i would like to know are they gonna left behind when she is comming. note; before i file i called the ins and they let me now that the younger ones will come with her, now the visa center is saying something different,please let me know what's gonna happen,
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney