•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    Hey aguila

Better change that aftershave, man. it keeps bringing out the stalkers.

Michael:

John Cochran and Condi Rice just called.. they said to tell you that "Negroe" is a perjarative term and died with Nixon/Reagan types like yourself. They are also sending you lifetime paid membership to N.A.A.C.P.

National A$$Hole As$ociation of Cowardly Pr*cks

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Fordham does not look that well on the rank published by US News....

I have to stay in Manhattan...I can afford traveling a lot of time due to being attending classes after work...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    From NYU to New York Law is a big drop ! From tier 1 to tier 3 ! Why not apply to good tier 2 schools like Brooklyn and St. John's and a tier 1 school like Fordham which is ranked up there with NYU and Columbia ? What's wrong with you man; what are you thinking ? Whats your UGPA and youe expected LSAT score ?

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Michael:

NYU and New York Law seem to be my options if Columbia starts with evening classes next year I will apply for that one as well.

Although I live in NJ, I work in NYC Midtown, therefore going to Newark is not an option timewise.

Pasha:

Thank you for your wishings! It's funny how dreams change, I once wanted to be an airline pilot!

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi aguila,

Wish u all the best in pursuing career that you have always wanted .... If needed in future ... I will be happy to take your services with pleasure ... Pasha

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In the NYC area, here are the best regarded(Part Time)schools in order:

1. NYU
    2. Fordham
    3. Brooklyn
    4. St. John's
    5. New York Law

Outside NYC, Hofstra on Long Island ranks little below St. John's, Pace in Westchester has a beautiful campus, mostly female and few negroes and a growing reputation but not as good as Hofstra. Touro is considered a low tier school. New Jesey has Seton Hall and a couple of others in Newark but they have many negroes there. None of the NYC schools have many negroes.

Other Schools with only FT programs are

Columbia (Ranked as good as NYU)
    Cordozo (they have a PT day program; ranked with Brooklyn)
    CUNY (Very low tier, many many negroes)

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Michael, I want to apply to NYU, but my dreams has always been Columbia, the problem with the latter one is that they up until now do not have evening classes...

Leave a comment:

• vierce
    replied
    congrats on deciding to become an employee paying half of his 12 hr work day money to cover govt's mistakes. also congrats on limiting your ability to work in a couple of states and striving to forever be dependent on one country.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What Law Schools are you applying to ? The best way to prepare for the LSAT is by taking as many of the Preptests as possible especially the most recent ones under timed conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Wish
    replied
    Its a fact attorneys are very hard people to work with and I am sure you have been experiencing quiet the lows and downs with them. They dream up stuff to do and end up very overworked and pushing their work on other people. Once you start the practice there is very little guidance and the work ends up being a frantic mess and a nervous breakdown.
    Aguila amiguinho you just need to have a certain kind of personality and be able to let things go very ez (especially between your co-workers).
    Its definately one of the most prominent professions. And we cheer and trust in your success. Congratulations da sua amiguinha!

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    Aquila:

Wish you GOOD LUCK, dude!

Take care,

E.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Aguila:

In paralegal school, we were warned that lawyers can be the worst people to work for. Some have temper tantrums and even break stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    There are not many new I-751's fiever around... besides no new developments in my case...

Aditionally I have so much going on, taking 18 credits at college and working for 6 attorneys that are driving me nuts!

I will be soon enrolling on Kaplan to prepare for the LSAT....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Aguila why are you so quiet these days ??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just wanna see what your up to

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources