Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael:

NYU and New York Law seem to be my options if Columbia starts with evening classes next year I will apply for that one as well.

Although I live in NJ, I work in NYC Midtown, therefore going to Newark is not an option timewise.

Pasha:

Thank you for your wishings! It's funny how dreams change, I once wanted to be an airline pilot!

Comment

From NYU to New York Law is a big drop ! From tier 1 to tier 3 ! Why not apply to good tier 2 schools like Brooklyn and St. John's and a tier 1 school like Fordham which is ranked up there with NYU and Columbia ? What's wrong with you man; what are you thinking ? Whats your UGPA and youe expected LSAT score ?

Comment

Fordham does not look that well on the rank published by US News....

I have to stay in Manhattan...I can afford traveling a lot of time due to being attending classes after work...

Comment

Hey aguila

Better change that aftershave, man. it keeps bringing out the stalkers.

Michael:

John Cochran and Condi Rice just called.. they said to tell you that "Negroe" is a perjarative term and died with Nixon/Reagan types like yourself. They are also sending you lifetime paid membership to N.A.A.C.P.

National A$$Hole As$ociation of Cowardly Pr*cks

Comment

Hi aguila,

That is so true... u wont believe but I was fascinated with computer science in school ... and badly wanted to go for that.... Well of course I liked the stream / specialty what I am right now in ... coz I was surrounded with that and family business ....

Well my dad would kick my **** and throw me out of the house if I went for computer science .... So finally I decided to go for the one I am right now with ... well I liked that one too... but I am really thankful to my dad ... I guess he knew I would have better future and life with this one ....

So you are right.... We become something in life which might not be our first priority .... Good luck ... Pasha

Comment

By the way what kind of law specialty you are going for ... if u can include ... kindly consider medical malpractice too .... Well I hope I will never make mistake...but we are afterall humans too .... So you never know...

Comment

For one thing Fordham IS in Manhattan; and Brooklyn is just over the river; have you done ANY research man ? Where do you live anyway ?

Comment

Pasha:

I am getting my Bachelor's in Computer Science...

I think I will start working with corporate law and then will open my own practice which could include medical mal, personal injury, immigration, and family law.

Micky:

I live in NJ :-) but work around Saint Patrick's church....

Comment

Hi aguila,

Sorry brother ... didn't mean to put computer science down by all means ... I guess my dad just wanted me to go in specialty coz he is in the same one ....

Well I guess if something happens I will be happy to take ur services ....

Comment

Are you nuts ? Fordham is ranked number 17 in the country !! It is considered among NYU and Columbia as one of the best schools in the country and has been consistently tier 1 according to USNews and World Report and all other surveys. And it is uptown Manhattan by Lincoln Center. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Fordham is ranked number 17 in USand WR and Tier 1 in all rankings. NYLS is Tier 3. You havent done your research man.

Comment

Yipeee,

First time i have seen Michael making normal conversations.

Comment

???

Comment

yea

now hes stoppe making conversations and now is just asking "???"

You know they say the criminal always returns to the scene of his crime... guess its true

YOU ARE BUSTED!!!

Comment

IM IN LOVE WITH YA 4WOW AS SAME AS E, STILL AND PASH ARE.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation