X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atwitsend
    replied
    Folks, all those who have been responsible for wrecking this board are trying to hoodwink everyone by suddenly appearing to be reformed and sorry for their conduct. I am referring here specifically to Misha and C r a p Epic. These buggers have no shame. Don't let them fool you. The heat is finally on them and suddenly they have an attack of conscious! Misha has been very silent. Epic actually attempts to help people.

They start pleading for mercy, claiming to have done nothing wrong all along, and try to appear genuine (just read their recent post and compare it with their previous gutter stuff). (Notice too how they are trying to delete some of their old posts).

In three months, Epic has posted almost 700 messages. 99% vile and disgusting.

DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU!

As suggested before by other well-meaning folks, continue reporting these guys to the administrators (use the Report This Post icon). Send emails to webmaster@ilw.com and editor@ilw.com. Believe me, they are doing the same too by reporting genuine folks as well.

I repeat, every Tuesday at 5 Eastern, for an hour, moderators schedule a live chat with a guest attorney of the week. I encourage as many people as possible to join this chat. The intention is not participate in this chat, but to bombard the facilitator about the sorry state of affairs on this board. This chat is moderated and every question is screened before it is presented to the attorney for that day. I am sure of this. This means the facilitator reads every question. If we bring to his/her attention about morons like (C r a p)Epic and Misha, he/she will read it. It is sort of like a protest. Obviously your protest will not be presented to the attorney, but it WILL catch the attention of the people who run this board, whether it is moderated or not.

Prepare your script ahead of time, and be sure to sign on and post your protest at the next chat session. (Unfortunately the chat appellate does not allow for copy and paste functions, so you will have to re-type your protest during the session, just FYI). Let's unite and rid this board of rampaging punks. Be sure to mention in your protest message also that you wish to see more discipline in postings.

Leave a comment:

• atwitsend
    started a topic Don't let Misha and Epic fool you!!

Don't let Misha and Epic fool you!!

Folks, all those who have been responsible for wrecking this board are trying to hoodwink everyone by suddenly appearing to be reformed and sorry for their conduct. I am referring here specifically to Misha and C r a p Epic. These buggers have no shame. Don't let them fool you. The heat is finally on them and suddenly they have an attack of conscious! Misha has been very silent. Epic actually attempts to help people.

They start pleading for mercy, claiming to have done nothing wrong all along, and try to appear genuine (just read their recent post and compare it with their previous gutter stuff). (Notice too how they are trying to delete some of their old posts).

In three months, Epic has posted almost 700 messages. 99% vile and disgusting.

DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU!

As suggested before by other well-meaning folks, continue reporting these guys to the administrators (use the Report This Post icon). Send emails to webmaster@ilw.com and editor@ilw.com. Believe me, they are doing the same too by reporting genuine folks as well.

I repeat, every Tuesday at 5 Eastern, for an hour, moderators schedule a live chat with a guest attorney of the week. I encourage as many people as possible to join this chat. The intention is not participate in this chat, but to bombard the facilitator about the sorry state of affairs on this board. This chat is moderated and every question is screened before it is presented to the attorney for that day. I am sure of this. This means the facilitator reads every question. If we bring to his/her attention about morons like (C r a p)Epic and Misha, he/she will read it. It is sort of like a protest. Obviously your protest will not be presented to the attorney, but it WILL catch the attention of the people who run this board, whether it is moderated or not.

Prepare your script ahead of time, and be sure to sign on and post your protest at the next chat session. (Unfortunately the chat appellate does not allow for copy and paste functions, so you will have to re-type your protest during the session, just FYI). Let's unite and rid this board of rampaging punks. Be sure to mention in your protest message also that you wish to see more discipline in postings.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney