X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reina90
    replied
    They appear to be getting their acts together which would be great so that you guys don't have to deal with the agony of waiting.
    Hubby has received 4 welcome letters ALL with different NOA dates. Does that say anything about BCIS? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Froggy
    replied
    Reina90,

The applications that were sent to Missouri were the I-130 aps for my step kids. These aps started out at TCS and then were transferred to CSC last month and now forwarded to Missouri just 2 days ago. The email notification just stated they were being sent to Missouri to schedule an appointment.

As for my wife's I-485, I am not expecting to hear anything on it until mid to late next year. I have heard of people who have a receipt date of Dec. '02 that have received interview notice already which means that they have moved up 1 yr. in the last 3 months. Just this past July they were showing Dec. '01 on the USCIS web site, so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    Your welcome a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Froggy
    replied
    Thanks a bunch!!!

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    Missouri is faster at processing applications. They are helping Atlanta with their backlog. As far as when should you get an appoinment I don't know, but from my experience it should be within the next couple months.

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    Yes, they are the same.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Froggy
    replied
    Can someone tell me if the National Benefits Center and the Missouri Service Center are one in the same?

I received notices saying that applications had been forwarded to the Missouri Service Center for scheduling an appointment. What does this mean and how long should I expect to wait to hear about an appointment?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Froggy
    started a topic Missouri Service Center

Missouri Service Center

Can someone tell me if the National Benefits Center and the Missouri Service Center are one in the same?

I received notices saying that applications had been forwarded to the Missouri Service Center for scheduling an appointment. What does this mean and how long should I expect to wait to hear about an appointment?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney