Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• byasha struzhkin

Thanks for your kind words. I am a US citizen myself but my husband was a legal permanent resident alien now we are trying desperately to get him back (and that only for a week) to see his parents. The crime was paid for 10 fold already, by not only the person comitting the crime but the whole family suffers. Enough is enough. Thanks again not judging before the facts were in. The reality is if you don't have a bank roll behind you and are trying to do legally do this yourself all you come up against are closed doors. Justice, what a two sided sword!!

Thanks for your kind words. I am a US citizen myself but my husband was a legal permanent resident alien now we are trying desperately to get him back (and that only for a week) to see his parents. The crime was paid for 10 fold already, by not only the person comitting the crime but the whole family suffers. Enough is enough. Thanks again not judging before the facts were in. The reality is if you don't have a bank roll behind you and are trying to do legally do this yourself all you come up against are closed doors. Justice, what a two sided sword!!

Comment

Its a very easy and simple system and you don't need a lawyer or have a big bankroll IF YOU FOLLOW OUR RULES AND OBEY OUR LAWS. The problem is you people do not bother to make the slightest attempt to follow our rules and laws and then you want the entire Government of the United States to stand on its head to appease you. That just aint gonna happen.

This guy spent 13 1/2 years in prison. Very few crimes warrant that kind of sentence; murder, rape, maybe drug dealing. And this is the best guy you can find? You must be some kind of simpleton or a mental case. And you complain about our justice system; what about the victims of his crimes? Where is justice for them? YOU say that he paid 10 fold; what do his victims think?

Comment

badda bing!

Comment

There really is a waiver for this?

Comment

yes there is a waiver. But good luck!! It will not happen and u will spend all your money for just hope.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation