X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daddyjoe
    replied
    Many thanks for your response -Wish-thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Wish
    replied
    you best shot and it will happen for you is waiting. there is nothing to worry about but wait. If it gets to the 2.5 month mark then call them up or write to officer in that building.

Leave a comment:

• daddyjoe
    replied
    My wife who is a USC filed a i-130,1-485 on my behalf on spetember 2003.We recieved a notice for the initial interview dated February 3rd 2005.At the interview the officer looked at our pictures,leases,bills etc.,and asked how we met and so on.Finally she asked for the affidavit of support which my wife filled out but did not notarise since she thought it could be overseen by the officer.The officer fingerprinted me and asked that we take new passport style photos and mail back the affidavit of support at which time I should recieve a letter instructing me to come get my passport stamped.
    We did all the above and dropped off the notarise affidavit of support and passport photos the same day at the immigration facility attentioned to the officer who interviewed officer.This was all within an hour of the interview.Till date I have not heard anything a s yet and its been a month.What would anyone recommend at this satge.Thanks in advance for your response.

Leave a comment:

• daddyjoe
    started a topic INTERVIEW-ADVICE

INTERVIEW-ADVICE

My wife who is a USC filed a i-130,1-485 on my behalf on spetember 2003.We recieved a notice for the initial interview dated February 3rd 2005.At the interview the officer looked at our pictures,leases,bills etc.,and asked how we met and so on.Finally she asked for the affidavit of support which my wife filled out but did not notarise since she thought it could be overseen by the officer.The officer fingerprinted me and asked that we take new passport style photos and mail back the affidavit of support at which time I should recieve a letter instructing me to come get my passport stamped.
    We did all the above and dropped off the notarise affidavit of support and passport photos the same day at the immigration facility attentioned to the officer who interviewed officer.This was all within an hour of the interview.Till date I have not heard anything a s yet and its been a month.What would anyone recommend at this satge.Thanks in advance for your response.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney