Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired H-1B

I entered with inspection at Chicago airport on my H-1B in JUL 2003, and it expired in FEB 2004, and I was not able to transfer it because there was no job offer. My wife filed I-130 for me in TSC in OCT 2003 when she was a U.S. resident. Now, she got her U.S. citizenship. I know we have to file all the paperwork to the local office [West Palm Beach, FL], but what to do with the TSC filed I-130? [a] should we add TSC I-130's 'notice of action' copy along with the rest of the paperwork? OR [b] ask TSC to withdraw my I-130 and file a new I-130 with the rest of the paperwork to the local office? OR [c] do you suggest other than 'a' and 'b'?
    Will USCIS give me hard time for being illegal but married to a U.S. citizen? We got married long before I got laid-off. Do we have to pay for I-130 fee again? Please layout all the possible options in details.

I entered with inspection at Chicago airport on my H-1B in JUL 2003, and it expired in FEB 2004, and I was not able to transfer it because there was no job offer. My wife filed I-130 for me in TSC in OCT 2003 when she was a U.S. resident. Now, she got her U.S. citizenship. I know we have to file all the paperwork to the local office [West Palm Beach, FL], but what to do with the TSC filed I-130? [a] should we add TSC I-130's 'notice of action' copy along with the rest of the paperwork? OR [b] ask TSC to withdraw my I-130 and file a new I-130 with the rest of the paperwork to the local office? OR [c] do you suggest other than 'a' and 'b'?
    Will USCIS give me hard time for being illegal but married to a U.S. citizen? We got married long before I got laid-off. Do we have to pay for I-130 fee again? Please layout all the possible options in details.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation