Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEVERLY: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU CRAZY WOMAN?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
    ... WHATEVER YOU SAY KNAPP . . I MEAN EXPLORA. YOU OBVIOUSLY MISSED YOUR MEDS TODAY . . . .YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIA/PSYCHOSIS IS SHOWING AGAIN . . . . .

FUNNY YOU "COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS" WHEN YOU GET YOUR SPAM BACK. TIMING IS EVERYTHING AND THE TIME OF YOUR POSTS ARE DISPLAYED FOR ALL TO SEE.

COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
    Sorry about all this, Explora. I don't know why this whacko suddenly started thinking you and I are the same person. But we all know she's not normal, so please ignore her... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
    It's only her exuse to do what she does and thinks that we all believe her b.s.

You don't have to apologize to me whknapp.

The one that needs to is Ms. Idiot Head herself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a very, very easy way to resolve the "doubt" if indeed only one person embodies these two posters (through Sam U. of ILW.COM or through the Webmaster@ILW.COM).

But who wants to bet? This won't be done. Why? The "truth" is the anathema to the "campaign of hate."

The longer the lie stays, the better for it to serve as an ammunition for the hateful crusade.

Comment

In the Cleaning Up thread I suggested she contact webmaster or pm Sam. She can't lie and say she didn't read it. She knows what time it is!

BTW, she's probably going to scream that she's being ganged up on! Poor baby.

Comment

Hey Explora/Knapp

Your mama's out searching for you. Maybe you should tell her the border is in the opposite direction.

Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
          Hey Explora/Knapp

Your mama's out searching for you. Maybe you should tell her the border is in the opposite direction.

Hee hee; thats supposed to be her mama and its a big fat water buffalo!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
            What do you do wait for me to get online so you can start your b.s. over again? What is your problem? I have one username and that is explora as you know. You're doing nothing but using whknapp as an exuse for your behavior. It's senseless but then again it's nothing but a game for you, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people are so childish
            These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michaelthegreat:
              What do you do wait for me to get online so you can start your b.s. over again? What is your problem? I have one username and that is explora as you know. You're doing nothing but using whknapp as an exuse for your behavior. It's senseless but then again it's nothing but a game for you, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people are so childish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She really is psychotic. Can you believe she stalks, harrasses and spams threads I've created because she doesn't want me to post in a thread that College Student created it?

Then when I SPAM her back she squeals like a pig about to be slaughtered. This has been going on for way too long.

The fact that she actually creates threads to scream for attention after she pulls her childish pranks confirms how insane she really is.
              Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michaelthegreat:

Some people are so childish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... whereas some people use this forum either to alleviate their attention deficiency disorders or to be a dumping ground for their hatred and trash. Why are they so courageous? Hah! It's anonymous and at ILW.COM, anything goes...

Comment

Woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo!!!!!

Ms. Idiot Head, thanks for sharing the photo of you!! Now I know what you do for a living. You sneak illegal aliens inside yourself over the border. Where did they have to cut you open to hide them inside you? How did you manage to get around the border patrol? How many can you pack inside at one time? I always knew you weren't the person you present yourself here to be on this board. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!

*or*

You're the big piece of animal defecation that almost caused your mother to have a heart attack when she strained to push you out of her proverbial when she had that major volcanic bowel evacuation. You sure are one gigantic size of feces. What's your net weight anyway? I'm glad I'm not over operations at the sewer plant!!

Comment

Which one are you, Doofusa?

Oh, I know!!

WHATMATTERSMOST from the Alipac site.

You're really WHATMATTERSLEAST in this world, you worthless...........

Comment

EXPLORA TO MS. IDIOT HEAD BEVERLY

Kick 'em when they're up
                      Kick 'em when they're down
                      Kick 'em when they're stiff
                      Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
                      Dirty little lies
                      We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
                      We love to cut you down to size
                      We love dirty laundry

Comment

Ms. Idiot Head

No matter how smart you might think you are, you spend most of your time being an idiot.

When you recycled your brain the one you got back wasn't as smart, doofusa.

BTW, I don't discriminate. I also have sent this to Someone12. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FFR
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Tell me why you couldn't speak with Sam instead of duplicating for a week into those threads causing unecessary disruption? Forget it. I don't want to hear anymore of your pathological exuses and lies that you yourself believe.

Why don't you back off about thirty feet...take a fast run at my poverbial back side...miss it...and hit a brick wall head on.

Beverly hit the wall and out of her head fell out all of the walnuts that explora cracked between her knees. Since she hit the wall I won't have to crack her head between my knees like a walnut.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation