Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 processing based on DV lottery-06

I filed i-485 AOS in July 2005 and just found out that our files have been sent to the local office in Guam. I have visited and called INS office about our case as 30th Sept. is the last date for acceptance of DV lottery 06 approval of 1-485 AOs. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks

I filed i-485 AOS in July 2005 and just found out that our files have been sent to the local office in Guam. I have visited and called INS office about our case as 30th Sept. is the last date for acceptance of DV lottery 06 approval of 1-485 AOs. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks

Comment

For what year did you won the DV Lottery?

Comment

I won it in 2005 for the DV lottery 2006.

Comment

If you filed it in July 05, then it means you filed it too early because the application and processing period for Dv 2006 is from Oct 1, 2005 to Sept 30, 2006. By September 2006 you should have recieved your GC or your passport stamped. My suggestion is for you to go to a Local USCIS office and or submit another application as soon as yesterday. You should have received a letter letting you know that you submitted your application too early. You only have about 39 days left to having everything done.

Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed