Secondary evidence for a bonafide marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    Wazwooz, I'm with Caribbeanman on this. Unless they send you an RFE, don't worry about it. Take it all with you to your interview though. Even if you don't have to show it, it's better to have it with you than not have it and be asked. The more the better!

As for you other two ... DCW, the immigration process is confusing and there's so much conflicting information on the internet. Does a person that wants to know what to expect from start to finish really fit in to the category of having 'bad intentions'? And what's wrong with someone sticking around after they've gotten their own answers and helping others going through the same thing? It's only fair to give back if you're able. And S12, I kinda feel sorry for you. What a tiny, narrow existence you must lead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Aroha,

Please Do Help Those With Good intentions!!!
    I Am with You 100%.
    however Many Here Avoid The possibilities, Of The Possible Help Knowledge That The Normal, Average Person Can Offer!!! I Forget Shame On Me. Lawyers Are The Ultimate Gods!!!! As Long As $$$$$$ Is Available! What About The Rest????

$$$$ Talks! Nothing Else Will Save Your Life In America Or Any Other Part Of This World!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
      SPGirl...if the OP couldn't figure out that he/she needed some evidence about this 'relationship'...why didn't this idiot bring it to the first interview? How does one "forget" viable evidence, but then, a few days later,..why, what a surprise, suddenly there is some back-dated lease or bank account....my my my....yes, I have a lot of doubts about these kinds of 'relationships' and 'proof' -- especially when the 'just discovered' evidence is miraculously discovered a week after the first interview.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you are so blinded by your hatred. So much so that you even read statements that are not even there! LOL. Where did you see that I said I forgot the evidence AT the interview? I said I did not send it with the I-130 filing...
      I hope you will take a deep breath and cool down before your hatred consumes what is left of your mental abilities.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When I sent the I-130, I didn't have much in secondary evidence available (just wedding photos). Now that I have some additional evidence (joint bank, joint lease, etc...) should I send it seperatly to the USCIS or will they request it if they want to, or just wait for the interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wazwooz I agree with CM USCIS will send you
        a request for more evidence if not you should bring them on the Interview!

Some evidence get delayed because some immigrants don't get the ss number till they get
        an authorization from the Immigration. They
        do understand this delay don't worry about it.

Comment

USCIS sends a list of items to send and bring to the interview....but sometimes people "forget" certain things....like those that don't exist...then, when asked, they go home and make up something....too many flies buzzing around this case......

Comment

Obviously the best evidence would come from your former spouse. If the marriage was genuine and the couple decided that they are not riht for each other, any and every former spouse would be happy to testiy to this fact. Almost all too often, in their greed, immigrants forget that Americans are very copassionate and rather than be nice, they burn their bridges through nasty fights. I would say, as a general statement, with the exception of absolute genuine abuse, that anyone who could not get their former spouse to vouch for the bonafides of the marriage is engaged in fraud. What other explanation could there be excluding REAL abuse cases?

Comment

Someone12 and SonofMichael, your comments are totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread. If I am going to make a guess, you two just try to make some noise to be heard. Just like little kids. So far, you have shown your lack of understanding, and the ability to bring up any points in defense of your claims. Good luck to you

Comment

sorry wazwooz, but it's you that has the problem...neither SOM nor I have any need of any I-130, any immigrant visa nor have we any fear of being discovered having committed fraud against our government....we can sleep easily at night, knowing we have not lied, cheated or countefeited papers in order to get something...you, on the other hand, have posted your spineless bleatings here, hoping, I guess, that somebody would offer you some loophole, since you obviously cannot follow simple instructions, and then, what a miracle, you have magically produced some back-dated leases or bank account statements containing your significant other's "signature"...sure....go back to your trailer and pop a Schlitz.....then turn on re-runs of "Hee-Haw"....that's about all the intellectual stimulation you can understand....

Comment

Someone12, You have earned the honor of being the first one I add to the ignore list Enjoy

Comment

Wazwooz, dont worry too much about S12, he is just like a vampire, thrsty for newcomers blood LOL,

S12, did it occur to you that when the OP sent off the I-130 that the poster could have only just got married, therefore not much evidence would have been available, we do not know the facts, so we should not make assumptions.

Wazwooz, I agree with the others, wait for an RFE but make sure you take it to the interview when you receive one, Good Luck with your processing journey.

Comment

Yes, Jake. That was pointed out. S12 is in his own little world though and is too busy reading words that aren't actually there to take notice of what is. Same with SOM, since his divorce rant has no relevance at all whatsoever considering the OP never mentioned a divorce or anything of the like.

Wazwooz, you have your answer. Wait for an RFE, otherwise just take it to the interview. And ignore the ingrates.
                      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Momma Lookingggg Goodddd In that One

Yeahhhhh BABY! thats what im talkin about!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Davdah, is she a Republican? lol

Your quote and that pic of that woman goes well together lmao
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

She is a "CONSERVATIVE" extreme.

The Rebel flag in the laundry. be back in the window next week.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation