Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-765

I apply for i765 on September 19 using the paper method. I have not received anything yet, nor has the check been cashed in. On November 15 I apply again using the electronic method. Including with the supporting document I attached a cover letter explaining my situation (apply almost 2 months ago and no conformation receipt or check hasn't been cleared). I'm graduating on December 19th and if I do not get the workings authorizing what's next? I'm working (using my CPT) and they offer me a full time positing starting on January 2, but with no paper I know I cannot work. Do I have to change my status (B2 for example so I stay in status)? What are my options anyway? Thanks.
    G

I apply for i765 on September 19 using the paper method. I have not received anything yet, nor has the check been cashed in. On November 15 I apply again using the electronic method. Including with the supporting document I attached a cover letter explaining my situation (apply almost 2 months ago and no conformation receipt or check hasn't been cleared). I'm graduating on December 19th and if I do not get the workings authorizing what's next? I'm working (using my CPT) and they offer me a full time positing starting on January 2, but with no paper I know I cannot work. Do I have to change my status (B2 for example so I stay in status)? What are my options anyway? Thanks.
    G

Comment

What is the basis for I-765? Are you adjusting status?

Comment

I'm currently a F1 student and I need work authorization for my Optical Practical Training.
        If I do not recieve it by the time I graduate, do I have to change status, or I'm OK while i-765 is being processed. What are my options if it's denied.
        Thanks Lubov

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed