Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Naturalization DC area

Hi has anyone got approved by the Immigration Office at their N400 Interview for NAturaization in the Dc area and if so what was the time line till the Oath ceremony I know you can check the status online my friend just did her interview last week she enters her case no in their system and status still shows that she was scheduled for her intervew which she had last Wednesday 05/02/12 . Officer told her the ceremony would take place in Dc not Va also can anything go wrong after the Officer aprroved her she got a letter off the officer that day saying Congratulation I am approving your petition for Naturalization for US citizenship.
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

148 pages ,and over 4,000 replies directly related to question you ask, are here - http://forums.immigration.com/...400-Timeline/page148
    [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

Comment

From what I'm reading, DC does once per month. Usually the 2nd Tuesday. The link below was one of several, but has some extra info on what to expect. Another suggestion is to look at the federal courthouse website and search for "oath ceremony".

http://britishexpats.com/forum...wthread.php?t=609447

Your friend should be fine, Mary. Unless something happens to make her ineligible, nothing will go wrong. The USCIS case status isn't always reliable and is slow to update. It's often as much use as their mis-information line!
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

OMG, You are that close to me?? Mary Ireland. I need another drink, lol.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.
          -BoardWizard
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

because i had a picture of myself at a Christmas party that happens one a year does not make me an alcholic. PLus have you nothing better to do then discuss that wow I pity you .Its very easy to throw insults at people you di not know "never judge till yopu have walked a mile in my shoes "or anyone else that you like to oick on with your harsh negative comments get over yourself and MAke it right Practice what you preach ..
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              You too crazy? drink too much?
              Hello, Pot?

One avatar does not show anyone's a crazy alcoholic. A bunch of rambling nonsensical posts, on the other hand ...

Mary, has your friend had any news on the ceremony yet?
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                You too crazy? drink too much?
                Hello, Pot?

One avatar does not show anyone's a crazy alcoholic. A bunch of rambling nonsensical posts, on the other hand ...

Mary, has your friend had any news on the ceremony yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Big Aroha 0 Hi 0, No dear no pot, I was just injecting a point that Mary Has been here so long and still has not been able to grasp a Foothold on her situation. See Mary is in my area, and It should have been much easier for her here to attain her needs. Yet she is still as appears still in limbo.

Comment

Mary im sry if i seem rude, Is just you being in the D.C. area so long and still no progress, unless you have something you have not shared you should have and would have been in long ago.
                  What part haven't you shared with us that has held you back????

Ive seen so many horrible people make it through yet you seem to be in the same status you were 3 years ago i don't understand. Is there something serious that you haven't shared??? I cant think of anything normal that would prevent you.

Comment

Sorry to diappoint you but I became a citizen months back .I was trying to help a friend , my mother passed away recently and I do not need your hurtful posts .If my drinking a glass of Wine causes such a stir here than glad you can make fun of me enjoy.
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs