X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    I person, I already proved what I needed to, particularly under this thread ( IE, Posted August 21, 2006 09:30 PM )

I also noted that since it is apparent and obvious from what I mentioned above that you are indeed not telling the truth, there is no need for me to bother and comment on the rest of your "creative" posts.

IE

Leave a comment:

• 4poop
    replied
    Yes MEP yes turtlehead is back ; turtlehead eat fresh **** from our ****fathers' FAIR behind

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    One who uses his alias as KILLER has a killing and criminal instinct. No use even chatting with this criminal !

Leave a comment:

• Still Learning
    replied
    4now... don't be getting in a twit There's always some egomaniac with nothing else to do but cause disruption and entertain themselves here. It's amazing how their logic is only logical to them but hey, what can ya do. It is a shame what goes on on this board. Obviously the adminstrators don't care or are helpless.

At some point they'll get bored with it, find another playground, have a stroke of conscience, get a job, take care of their family, get deported, or adjust status. Things can't really go on like this forever can they?? I learned that you just can't joke around with some people. I've been the target before and for no good reason, not a fun thing when it happens but you might as well stick around. I don't visit as often as I once did, not much time and it's so unpleasant sometimes... but I like to keep up some on immi issues. Just have to wade through the b.s. It's good to see your smiling face though so hang in there!

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    For all I care, following your OWN logic, one could say that those "several" people could be none other than YOUR multiple IDs, as well as those that were aimed at me personally (such as 'MEP, 'E-Killer', '4now' and etc.)
    Need I say more?

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Столь верный.

И теперь изменять предметы.... кто хотел бы заказать некоторого цыпленка Сычуани?

Ваш Русский звучит как-то необычно.

Что касается вашего знания меня..
    Если вы имеете ввиду ваше знание моих физических координат, имени и фамилли, то единстенный способ это узнать - работать на Государcтво и обладать правом и прямым доступом к информации о том кто откуда постит.
    Если это так то все понятно , значит я ошибся в вас до этого, и у нас в принципе не должно быть противоречий.
    Но это все равно не означает что вы знаете меня лично или знаете достаточно хорошо что бы судить обо мне.

А если вы каким-то образом знаете меня лично по жизни то интересно узнать кто вы, откуда вы меня знаете и откуда вы узнали кто я?

Желаю Вам всего доброго,

Е.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    You call me a liar? A liar called me a liar, now that is grand, indeed.
    Yes, I call you a liar.
    For instance in your earlier post you stated:

"..no one believes you anymore".

Now, how would you know that?
    How would you know that NOONE BELIEVES ME ANYMORE?
    Did you get into the heads of all of the visitors and readers of this board (which far exceeds the number of posters)?
    What are you , a clairvoyant or something?
    May be you should then claim a Nobel Prize in Parapsychology for discovering a new method of reading the minds of others, huh?

Following your own logic one could just as well suggest that no one believes YOU and that the person behind Your ID is perhaps the same one who created the rest of those multiple idiotic IDs aimed personally at me,including MEP, E-Killer ,4now and etc.

What would you think......
    Since it is apparent and obvious from what I mentioned above that you are indeed a liar, there is no need for me to bother and comment on the rest of your rants.

IE

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    sappy, it would be on your best interest to just ignore it. Lots of better things to do than arguing with an empty drum. Still plenty of folks comes here seeking assistance in immigration matters.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Столь верный.

И теперь изменять предметы.... кто хотел бы заказать некоторого цыпленка Сычуани?

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Не Бог, но я знаю Вас...
    Just because you know how to write few words in Russian doesn't mean that you know me.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Supertruth posts were very much aligned with Mepp, and now e-killer.
    >>The same syntax, expressions and c.rap of course.<<

This is an obvious lie.

I see you still didn't evolve over our 'evolutionary' discussions , still hold grudges..

Well , I understand. It must have hurt you to realize that you were unable to hold your ground on any intelligent discussion with me..
    But was it my fault that you were unable to carry an intelligent discussion with me?

And it certainly doesn't justify you telling obvious lies.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Не Бог, но я знаю Вас...
    You mean you are a God?
    How on Earth could you know me very well!

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    This is ridiculous! Look, I'm tired of seeing the board ruined.
    Perhaps you should look at yourself before pointing your finger at others

Do I have to object when and only when you want me to?
    I already made clear what I meant when asking why YOU ignore the same behavior (usage of "****" word, "c.rappy" posts as you claimed and ) in case of certain posters, yet pick and complain in case of another?
    And you still expect me to believe that the cause of your self-righteous "indignation" was a "****" word?
    Give me a break...

you don't seem to mind so much that such comments exist
    In FACT I DON'T , other than in the context of questioning your integrity and plausibility.
    And the reason I don't mind so much, is that I have spent A LOT OF TIME reading US SUPREME COURT RULINGS, particularly ones related to FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION.
    Perhaps you are an adept of Ayatollah Homeini and just as late Iranian Dictator you believe that people should or should not post according to your tastes, according to what you like or don't.

I , on the other hand, sinserely believe in American values and know that US Constitution guarantees the right of people to express their opinion and speak their mind.

And there is nothing in US Constitution that says I should worry too much if someone uses "****" word too often, however it makes me worry to see how some hate groups incite hatred against Mexican immigrants and anyone who dares to say that Mexican are Human beings too.

I'm done debating this with you E.
    So am I.

I know very well who you are
    You mean you are a God?
    How on Earth could you know me very well!

..you're 100% wrong about my motivation
    I certainly hope so.

think what you wish
    I always try to think critically instead of thinking what I wish.

IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    This is ridiculous! Look, I'm tired of seeing the board ruined. Period. Do I have to object when and only when you want me to? Suffice it to say that many days, it appears to me that the only activity on the board, for the most part is juvenile, immaterial posts that do not address legitimate questions. It's at cross purposes to the very reason a board like this exists.

I note that although you seem to take umbrage at being the target of such comments, you don't seem to mind so much that such comments exist. Rather you mind that no one spoke out when they were addressing you, right? That's also a pattern that is pretty evident to me right now.

Who cares if someone was posting such comments addressed to you? If they were objectionable to you, and you wished moral support, why didn't you expose the situation rather than to play into it? At that time, you had the same ability to register your complaint here amongst the remaining reasonable members and with the moderator of the board as well. The fact that you chose not to, is your prerogative. The fact that, instead, you chose to engage in the same childish prank to retaliate was also your choice, and prerogative, but it brought with it a consequence that you are now crying "spilt milk" over. If several IDs were banned over the same issue, then that indicates to me that you obviously did not 'get it' at the first banning. Why not simple place it in the past and move on?

I'm done debating this with you E. I know very well who you are and you're 100% wrong about my motivation, but think what you wish.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Another "FAIR" member bites the dust

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board