X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macyuhoo
    replied
    This ***** is no other than Someone12, Impenetrable at even E-killer. Our admin seems to be still sleeping soundly in his bed. I suspect this AF is back with a vengeance.

Leave a comment:

• FSN
    replied
    Idiot has no idea this is immigration web site of ILW

Leave a comment:

• 4poop
    replied
    Looserhead ****stermind E is back using sappyconifer ID; ****y ****ster needs ****ills

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    started a topic Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

While I suppose there may be derivative children that might participate on immigration boards, chances are most people interested in immigration are of petitioning age. So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p?

It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it an make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board!

I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.

OK, rant over. Now take your c-r-a-p and get out of here, please!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney