Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4now... don't be getting in a twit There's always some egomaniac with nothing else to do but cause disruption and entertain themselves here. It's amazing how their logic is only logical to them but hey, what can ya do. It is a shame what goes on on this board. Obviously the adminstrators don't care or are helpless.

At some point they'll get bored with it, find another playground, have a stroke of conscience, get a job, take care of their family, get deported, or adjust status. Things can't really go on like this forever can they?? I learned that you just can't joke around with some people. I've been the target before and for no good reason, not a fun thing when it happens but you might as well stick around. I don't visit as often as I once did, not much time and it's so unpleasant sometimes... but I like to keep up some on immi issues. Just have to wade through the b.s. It's good to see your smiling face though so hang in there!

Comment

One who uses his alias as KILLER has a killing and criminal instinct. No use even chatting with this criminal !

Comment

Yes MEP yes turtlehead is back ; turtlehead eat fresh **** from our ****fathers' FAIR behind

Comment

I person, I already proved what I needed to, particularly under this thread ( IE, Posted August 21, 2006 09:30 PM )

I also noted that since it is apparent and obvious from what I mentioned above that you are indeed not telling the truth, there is no need for me to bother and comment on the rest of your "creative" posts.

IE

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed