X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that you "like to stir it up"! However, since you asked, I'll bite.
    Ironically ( perhaps not?) this comes from someone who started this thread

Thanks for telling me, rather than reading what I object to.
    Uh, PLEASE ! As if I didn't repeat at least hundred times already that due to collevtive efforts of some members of this forum my IDs were repeatedly suspended, as if you never knew that Yet you can't call it "Using multiple ID's", because I used the ID that was available to me and once some members succeeded in getting it banned I had no other way to post but to register a new one and I NEVER HIDE who I am, I consistently sign my posts "E" or "IE", unlike those who truly create ananimous multiple IDs for the sole purpose of provoking me to respond likewise and subsequently banning my ID (so that others or perhaps they themselves can later come and self-righteously accuse me of using 'multiple ID's . What a joke ! And these people lecturing me on maturity ! )

I said in my first post..
    Yes, you did. But it is impossible not to see certain patterns.

If the problem is indeed a "****" word and "c.rappy" posts, then how come you kept silent since July, when 'MEP' ID was specifically created to insult me personally (and you weren't away back then, when 'MEP' first appeared here), and your coming back just coincided (?) exactly with me posting few hunorous "What a ****ster" remarks , and at that very moment your consciousness awakened and you decided to create this self-righteous "anti-****" thread?

Come on, give me a break. Perhaps you really think that I am that fool as not to be able to note the obvious patterns pointing to the fact that you had issues with me, obviously for no other reason than that I consistently held anti-fascist stand against hate groups that denigrate and incite the hatered

IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that you "like to stir it up"! However, since you asked, I'll bite.

I said in my first post..
    So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p? It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it and make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board! I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.
    As you can see, it was addressed to those who insist upon senseless comments using "****" this and that in them. Useless diatribe that is wasting bandwidth and energy. How can you not say that I took a posture against the activity? somehow, I fail to see how you can overlook that.

However, you did just post
    And thus I had my IDs banned.
    which, on its face, suggests that you had more than one ID and more than one ID banned. Correct?

Thanks for telling me, rather than reading what I object to. It's interesting that you disregard my own words and try to put a spin on something else. I've no objection to your "anti-fascist stand against hate groups that denigrate and incite the hatered (sic)".

Which, in turn, begs the question: are you one of them, haters?
    Nope. Wrong again

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    No arling, neither you nor anyone on this board had ever asked E-killer, 4now or MEP to stop posting insulting messages directed against me, or to simply stop and desist "****ful" messages with wich they certainly disrupt this board.

In fact, more than once I took certain stanse, by either wilfully avoiding to respond them or responding them in one or another way.

As long as I was the one "****ed upon" without responding, the forum remained admirably tolerant of "****ful" or otherwise insulting messages and posts, but as soon as I responded, lo and behold, there were entire threads created, even a websites with loud , hysterical cries "Please bombard admin and have this Evil E banned !!! ". And thus I had my IDs banned.

So I think YOU being a smart fella, sappy, how can YOU expect me to be blind to the above described pattern of events that I observed in past ?

And in this light let me be frank and tell you:
    Apparently , "****" is not a problem , after all. Nor were the insults, as you and others claim. It is something ELSE about my posts that drives so many people crazy and it doesn't take a genius to figure out WHAT is it.

It is my firm anti-fascist stand against hate groups that denigrate and incite the hatered that you can't stand.

Which, in turn, begs the question: are you one of them, haters?

IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Impenetrable,
    You're a smart fella, so how can you even pose such a question?

Why you never ask 'E-Killer', 'MEP, or '4now' why they insult me when they do?
    No one ever poses such question to them and I don't see their ID's ever get banned.
    Why is it that I am the only one who must be corteous to them while they can keep insulting me and still never banned?"
    I AM asking E-killer, *****, MEP, and the countless other disruptive members to cease and desist in this infantile behaviour. I'm not singling you out, IE. Of course, I happen, also, to believe that some of those IDs may be yours (alternate personae) and thus far haven't been offered or seen sufficient evidence to convince me otherwise and to prove that I am incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    "Why do the bads guys get away with it and I am not able to?"
    This is not exactly what I said.

Here is what I stated:

"It still doesn't explain why are you so discriminative when it comes to picking who should and who shouldn't strictly follow the rules of the board.
    No one ever poses such question to them and I don't see their ID's ever get banned.
    Why is it that I am the only one who must be corteous to them while they can keep insulting me and still never banned?"

In other words, it's NOT about ME "getting or not being able to get away" with what you consider "bad posts", rather it's about >> YOU << paying attention to "bad posts" in one case (whenever I respond to "bad posters/posts"), yet ignoring much worse posts from others( like "E--Killer", "MEP", "4now" and etc.)

In this context, it is reasonable to ask what is your motive that compels you to tolerate and "let those dogs out" on me, yet scream "Uh, this E is so full of c'rap and disruptive!" anytime I respond to them?

So far it appears that when it comes to me it's all FAIR-game, and it's just beyond obvious.

Apparently, contrary to your vocal claims of being tired of "****" or "c.rap" as you put it, it is not actually "****" or "c.rap" that you can't tolerate.
    It must be something else about my posts that makes them so indigestible to you, as opposed to other "****sters" whom you habitually ignore.

And it doesn't take a genius to figure what it is that distinguishes my posts from those of others who also keep using "****" word or otherwise being insulting to some members

IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    IE,
    There's no way to know, definitively, who is behind the multiple IDs, I'll admit. Style, syntax, and general focus are indicators, but obviously not conclusive except to someone that had access to IP addresses and registration information.

Perhaps, rather than to make this a competition, as it seems it has been with you ~ "Why do the bads guys get away with it and I am not able to?", how about agreeing that the nonsense should stop. If, indeed, the subject imposters are not you, maybe they will take your lead and cease. This place would certainly benefit from that.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Anyone who reads this thread thoroughly can see it all for themselves and make their own judgement.
    Thank you for proving me right once again

IE

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Well Sappy thanks for being the one to say it.

Everybody has had enough of the c r ap There has been enough **** laid out to fit a sewer pipe to Alaska. ITs enough! I am sick of it, and will probably leave again as I did before when it got out of hand. I think even "they" are ****ed out. It makes people just go away for a while. You hope when you come back that it has subsided, but more of the same.

It is sad to watch new posters be ignored for their answers because so many people are "tied up their time" in threads that are not answering immigration questions from posters.

If respect is shown for the board and its rules, then mostly all will be well. These two stalker id's MEP & E Killer and the mentality behind them must go.

I have had enough of AF stalking me and of his conspiracy theories . I think if I dont respond to him etc. that he will stop , but he continued to stalk even when I went away. If I am the so called "source" of his "madness". then I will go away from this board 4now, if that is what it will take for him to stop this nonsense. I have asked, if please just a truce to all the madness can stop so the board will not cease to exist for those that need help.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    The site has some general posting conditions listed in the terms of use. "Please use common courtesy, and refrain from using foul language. Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board. " It would appear to me that even if provoked, one could exercise some sort of restraint so as to avoid similar consequences, no?
    It still doesn't explain why are you so discriminative when it comes to picking who should and who shouldn't strictly follow the rules of the board.
    Why is it that I am the only one who must be corteous to them while they can keep insulting me and still never banned?

NOTE: I am NOT complaining against them, only asking WHY is it that their behavior is ignored while I am prennially chosen to be blamed as the one who disrupts this board?

Actually, the rules above are hardly arbitrary. In fact, they spell out clearly what is and what is not tolerated. If your former activity, in voicing your opinions, fell into that realm, then the punishment was well-suited, no

See above

So, let me get this clear. If someone were to do something that is clearly against the rules, and it provoked you to do the same, would you think it OK for you to break the rules as well? Isn't that, by definition, an arbitrary application of the rules in itself?

See above

Regards,

IE

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Hudson, ignoring him has been attempted before. Unfortunately there are always people who will not ignore him so it continues. It's sad that there is a board set up to assist people with immigration issues and is not moderated to any degree. It is open season here for people who are here illegally to express their anger and disgust in such disruptive ways. He will now turn and attack me, which is his way, rather than acknowledge to himself that he has a problem. It's sad.
    Agree with you. The only other viable option is to totally ban IE and multiple ID's. But I would do that with reservation.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    IE,

The site has some general posting conditions listed in the terms of use. "Please use common courtesy, and refrain from using foul language. Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board. " It would appear to me that even if provoked, one could exercise some sort of restraint so as to avoid similar consequences, no?

Perhaps you may find it more reasonable to pose that question to those who create multiple IDs to insult and provoke me to get likewise response so my ID could be suspended in the first place.
    Actually, the rules above are hardly arbitrary. In fact, they spell out clearly what is and what is not tolerated. If your former activity, in voicing your opinions, fell into that realm, then the punishment was well-suited, no?

Thank you for your kind words about my respect for the laws and regulations, but are you comparing Federal Laws and Regulations to the arbitrary "rules" that some members of this forum wish to impose to prevent me from posting my opinion on this board?
    So, let me get this clear. If someone were to do something that is clearly against the rules, and it provoked you to do the same, would you think it OK for you to break the rules as well? Isn't that, by definition, an arbitrary application of the rules in itself?

I have a reason to believe that any attempt to create multiple ID's and to provoke me to respond likewise in order to get my ID suspended is nothing short of violating my Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech and Self-Expression. And why should I allow those few members to succeed in depriving me of my Constitutional Right?
    The rules, whether comprehensive enough or not are spelled out in the terms of use hyperlinked above the discussion board. Furthermore, many people do things to aggravate me, but I don't stoop to their level, knowing that it's wrong and then expect extra-special consideration for it afterwards.

And what rules are you talking about?
    If the administrator of this site wishes so, he can very well spell out forum rules, so that everyone can read and follow them and I would be the first to follow if such rules existed.
    For instance, I would suggest that no one without exceptions be allowed to create multiple ID's that are used to insult and provoke other members to respond likewise, this way no ones ID would be suspended on the account of responding to what was deliberately created to get one banned in the first place..
    Let's see if I can understand your logic here. Mulptiple IDs you suggest should be strictly against the rules, but I don't agree. Multiple IDs that are created to insult another member should. Are you telling me that you have only one ID active at one time?

You have a fairly good grasp of the English language despite your origin, but then perhaps you are not average. There are many people that for one reason or another do not have that language aptitude. This says nothing of their ability to comprehend law or technical information written in their native language, which also could be the case. This is simply a common courtesy to those who are not bi-lingual.

[/quote]Regulations are complex but not so complex as to be impossible to comprehend if you have normal comprehension skills, even if English is not your first language.
    But people do get confused from time to time, and there is nothing wrong with trying to help them to understand what they otherwise can't.[/quote]

Such posts are from trolls passing through.
    However, too often I also see what I consider to be obviously fake posts, such as "I am desperate Nobel Prize winner from Canada and planning to cross the border bare-feet, please .tell me what lies should I tell to border officer to get through?"And I think those ARE indeed disruptive posts that don't help any alien, legal or illegal, rather waste our times and energies on reading totally non-sense posts, on top of trying to fool us into spending an extra effort of thinking, analyzing and answering them.Do you think those kind of posts are helpful and serve the purpose of this board?
    Jasmin,
    There's nothing hypocritical in my thread at all. SO long as E, IMPENETRABLE, ANTIFASCIST behaves himself and doesn't cause a ruckus, then I have no objection to his participation. Why should I? But if and when his activity becomes nothing more than a disruption, then the terms of Service clearly suggest that his privileges should be revoked. As it should be for anyone.

Believe me, I've been here many years

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    sappyconifer has as much right to speak her opinion/mind and be critical of anything or anyone as I do or you do, Jasmin.

What matters most is consistency, plausibility and logic behind ones argument or points that one tries to make.

Regards,

IE

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    To an astute individual, IMPENETRABLE, having had your posting privilege suspended in the past should have been evidence enough that your presence had been disruptive. Of what benefit, may I ask, is suspension, if you simply morph into another identity to resume the same sort of activities?

Perhaps you may find it more reasonable to pose that question to those who create multiple IDs
    to insult and provoke me to get likewise response so my ID could be suspended in the first place.

It seems that from many of your more lucid posts, you have respect for the laws and regulations. Why so indiscriminate in your selection of those that should be paid heed to and those not? Would you call re-registering under a new identity after suspension following the rules?

Thank you for your kind words about my respect for the laws and regulations, but are you comparing Federal Laws and Regulations to the arbitrary "rules" that some members of this forum wish to impose to prevent me from posting my opinion on this board?
    I have a reason to believe that any attempt to create multiple ID's and to provoke me to respond likewise in order to get my ID suspended is nothing short of violating my Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech and Self-Expression.
    And why should I allow those few members to succeed in depriving me of my Constitutional Right?

And what rules are you talking about?
    If the administrator of this site wishes so, he can very well spell out forum rules, so that everyone can read and follow them and I would be the first to follow if such rules existed.
    For instance, I would suggest that no one without exceptions be allowed to create multiple ID's that are used to insult and provoke other members to respond likewise, this way no ones ID would be suspended on the account of responding to what was deliberately created to get one banned in the first place..
    I would also suggest that moderator be present here at all times, to see for himself who starts what and who is responding, so that I wouldn't perennially be the only one to take the blame for "disruption" , while so many others who undisputably and deliberately disrupting this board are being ignored (take for instance the "MEP, "E-Killer" and some other posters on this board. I never saw anyone run such a vigorous campaign to ban THOSE guys from the board, when they kept insulting me non-stop for days and sometimes the weeks. Double-standard, huh? Well, double-standard doesn't bode well with "rules" that suppose to apply to all of us equally).

I don't have an objection to your participation on the board, so long as it is with a mind to either having fun on ONE thread you create and remaining there, or assisting individuals with their questions on the threads they create and keeping the Off Topic comments out of the discussion.

See above

However, hi******* every thread such that it is beginning to look like many OPs dismiss this site as a resource for anything other than repetitive, imbecilic blabber and nonsense. Have you cruised through some of the threads that have been littered with detritus to see the OP return or try to get the discussion back on topic? I suspect that many first-timers are driven away and don't know how to deal with getting their questions heard, let alone answered.

See above

I've been here longer than you have, and I have no immigration issue. I remain to see if I can pitch in here and there to help others sift through the maze of confounding information that many newcomers are faced with. Fortunately, English is my native tongue. The regulations, themselves, are difficult enough to wade through if English is one's native tongue, I can only begin to understand how it might be for someone who has just a little grasp of the language.

Regulations are complex but not so complex as to be impossible to comprehend if you have normal comprehension skills, even if English is not your first language.
    But people do get confused from time to time, and there is nothing wrong with trying to help them to understand what they otherwise can't.
    I , on my behalf, always try to help genuine posters to the best I can, but most of the times I advise them to seek professional legal counsel and do their own research for two basic reasons:
    1. I am not an immigration attorney and don't know ALL the particulars of their cases to be able to give them effective advise and I don't want to give people misleading advises.
    2. At times I simply lack a knowledge of all the relevant statutes and case-precedents that would take me time and energy, effort to find , but I give them clear directions where to look for such information and telling them that it's their responsibility to do THEIR homework.
    However, too often I also see what I consider to be obviously fake posts, such as "I am desperate Nobel Prize winner from Canada and planning to cross the border bare-feet, please .tell me what lies should I tell to border officer to get through?"

And I think those ARE indeed disruptive posts that don't help any alien, legal or illegal, rather waste our times and energies on reading totally non-sense posts, on top of trying to fool us into spending an extra effort of thinking, analyzing and answering them.

Do you think those kind of posts are helpful and serve the purpose of this board?

I just think you should process this a little and think back to the days when you may have had questions, or better yet, when you were struggling with understanding the INA and the procedures, and see if you don't agree with my suggestion.

See above.

Regards,

IE

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    To an astute individual, IMPENETRABLE, having had your posting privilege suspended in the past should have been evidence enough that your presence had been disruptive. Of what benefit, may I ask, is suspension, if you simply morph into another identity to resume the same sort of activities? It seems that from many of your more lucid posts, you have respect for the laws and regulations. Why so indiscriminate in your selection of those that should be paid heed to and those not? Would you call re-registering under a new identity after suspension following the rules?

I don't have an objection to your participation on the board, so long as it is with a mind to either having fun on ONE thread you create and remaining there, or assisting individuals with their questions on the threads they create and keeping the Off Topic comments out of the discussion.

However, to hijack every thread such that it is beginning to look like many OPs dismiss this site as a resource for anything other than repetitive, imbecilic blabber and nonsense. Have you cruised through some of the threads that have been littered with detritus to see the OP return or try to get the discussion back on topic? I suspect that many first-timers are driven away and don't know how to deal with getting their questions heard, let alone answered.

I've been here longer than you have, and I have no immigration issue. I remain to see if I can pitch in here and there to help others sift through the maze of confounding information that many newcomers are faced with. Fortunately, English is my native tongue. The regulations, themselves, are difficult enough to wade through if English is one's native tongue, I can only begin to understand how it might be for someone who has just a little grasp of the language.

I just think you should process this a little and think back to the days when you may have had questions, or better yet, when you were struggling with understanding the INA and the procedures, and see if you don't agree with my suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• 4poop
    replied
    Yes MEP yes ****y ****ster is back with new ID; All MEPPs eat 100 lbs human ****

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation