canada tourist visa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they tell you why? You may try other options. If you want to communicate with me in private, you could write me at my private e-mail. I'll try to help. Sorry to hear that...but don't lose hope.

Comment

hi!ya, they tell me why, so many factors,one of them is i have no sufficient funds and they dont believe that i will come back here. im super disappointed. i dont know now whats the next step or other options. super hard to accept. well,this is life.huhuhu!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marnelle:
        hi!ya, they tell me why, so many factors,one of them is i have no sufficient funds and they dont believe that i will come back here. im super disappointed. i dont know now whats the next step or other options. super hard to accept. well,this is life.huhuhu! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a Canadian man in love with a beautiful filipina. We don't know how to begin... which step to take first.. I have been working 2 jobs I am saving money until we make the first step... please tell me how everything turned out for you... it is 1 year later than your post. I hope you get this message, Thankyou in advance and I hope you are happy

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation