Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i687 case was denied but i got a letter to appeal can i still apply for work permit.?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS447
    replied
    Hi good friends. It's been a while since logged in and post. I was able to travel and spend about 28 days outside US in December. It was the best feeling to see my mother and family that I've not seen in more than 18 years. I hope that this government will approve comprehensive immigration bill this year. I wish good luck to all.

Leave a comment:

• paul1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CSS447:
    My good friends, my greencard has been approved and I should get it very soon. I just received a notice of action with my picture attached in it and I can used it with my current work permit to travel and come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My heartfelt good wishes to you. All the best.

Leave a comment:

• CSS447
    replied
    My good friends, my greencard has been approved and I should get it very soon. I just received a notice of action with my picture attached in it and I can used it with my current work permit to travel and come back.

Leave a comment:

• ZamZam
    replied
    Rest of us ...can we do anything? or is there any updates for anybody esle?

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    It must be understood, that this is only good news for hardrock, and not for the rest of us. What happened here is hardrock’s attorney filed a personal plea to the New York director. The director personally looked at hardrock’s file and overruled the denial. Hardrock got very lucky and has an excellent attorney.

The rest of us are dead in the water.

Leave a comment:

• hard rock
    replied
    hi pear
    my case was denied in aao last november
    thats when i went to my attorney and said to him that im go in to file a lawsuit in federal court. my attorney send a letter to the uscis director in new york explanig all the injustice uscis adjudicating use while interview this cases.and that all this month i recive my working permit and my case is moving again if you need more info please pear yes send more email and we talk ok and good luck bro..

Leave a comment:

• pearl
    replied
    Hi Hardrock,
    That's a very good news that ur case have been approved. Did u get any letter from USCIS stating that ur case being approved. How does your lawyer knows that uscis is revisiting these cases. How long ago ur AAO appeal was denied. I'm asking these questions because maybe any of your response may help some of these cases if we need to do anything on our end to revive our applications. Thank you for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• OldE.
    replied
    I’d Just like to apologize for my misconduct, and my use of profanity. I now realize that profanity is an insult to God and the Country.

I will now punish myself by restricting my bowel movements to only once per week. If I become profane again, I will then donate my liver to my fearless leader Mr. Rush Limbaugh.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Why don't you warn Mullah Limbaugh clowns who post as if they owned this website, dictating to you whom to ban and what content to allow to stay here? Too afraid for your bottom line, aren't ya? Don't be. As long as Thomas Clarence [with his ,reflected in numerous written opinions, firm support of First Amendment], is in Supreme Court AND with current balance of Justices in SCOTUS all you get from these Mullah Limbaugh clowns is a legal threat not substantiated by actual court ruling or precedent.

I do my homework before posting here, so don't be too afraid because I post here. I do know what can trigger legal liability if posted and what not. Have some honor instead and take stand when necessary and maintain the balance if you truly want to be a moderator here (unless these Mullah Limbaugh clowns bought the owner of this site and installed you as their proxy to control the contents posted on this site).

Leave a comment:

• JAlevreas
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    "Soft targets" are great opportunity to make headlines and to make a case of a century.
    This administration is immigrant friendly.
    Even if they catch you and put you in lengthy detention and deportation proceedings, they do it more to discredit Mullah Limbaugh supporters than to actually make you suffer.
    I am all for bringing down Mullah Limbaugh supporters, even if it means going to prison being innocent of any wrongdoing.
    That will give us more moral ground!
    That's how you destroy Mullah Limbaughs!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did edit your post and am warning you not to use foul language

Leave a comment:

• hard rock
    replied
    hi to all
    i been aprove by uscis in a post decision they aprove my 687 aplication.what this mean i will get my green card soon. last year they denied my aplication and send me a decision that i can appel this decion on aao but aao denied my appeal last year my attorne tell me today that uscis is looking to aprove all those cases that apear that are approveable...good luck to all those who need help...

Leave a comment:

• paul1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Figaro1d:
    My case was denied too, however I apply and I got approved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please list chain of events in your case.

Leave a comment:

• pearl
    replied
    Hardrock tht's a very good news. So, today you got ur work permit without even applying for it. Can you give little detail, pls.
    Figarold your case was denied and u said u applied wht which was approved. Can you pls. give some details too and what city r u guys residing n all. It might help other applicants too. I know someone who applied for work permit but he got a letter sayin that your case has been denied by AAO in the appeal and therefore they denied the work permit application. That's a lulac case. So pls. would kind enought to give little detail and congrats to both of you for a very good news. Good luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Figaro1d
    replied
    My case was denied too, however I apply and I got approved.

Leave a comment:

• hard rock
    replied
    no my aplication was denied year ago this very xtrange for me i dont know what to do..

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation