Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i687 case was denied but i got a letter to appeal can i still apply for work permit.?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be understood, that this is only good news for hardrock, and not for the rest of us. What happened here is hardrock’s attorney filed a personal plea to the New York director. The director personally looked at hardrock’s file and overruled the denial. Hardrock got very lucky and has an excellent attorney.

The rest of us are dead in the water.

Comment

Rest of us ...can we do anything? or is there any updates for anybody esle?

Comment

My good friends, my greencard has been approved and I should get it very soon. I just received a notice of action with my picture attached in it and I can used it with my current work permit to travel and come back.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CSS447:
          My good friends, my greencard has been approved and I should get it very soon. I just received a notice of action with my picture attached in it and I can used it with my current work permit to travel and come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My heartfelt good wishes to you. All the best.

Comment

Hi good friends. It's been a while since logged in and post. I was able to travel and spend about 28 days outside US in December. It was the best feeling to see my mother and family that I've not seen in more than 18 years. I hope that this government will approve comprehensive immigration bill this year. I wish good luck to all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation