Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i687 case was denied but i got a letter to appeal can i still apply for work permit.?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me be the first to say to the dirtbag...BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Hi Shan, even if you were to be deportable, you can seek relief based on the statutory provision of the INA section 245A (f)(4)(A) that authorizes judicial review of the LAU (now refered to as the AAO) decision denying any section of 245A administrative appeal=>(lulac-CSS cases) in conjusction with judicial review of final order of the BIA on a deportation, exclusion or removal case....I also second the opinion that you need to immediately hire peter schey or carlos holguin for your I-694 appeal with the AAO...Good Luck.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
        Hi Shan, even if you are deportable, you can seek relief based on the statutory provision of the INA section 245A (f)(4)(A) that authorizes judicial review of the LAU (now refered to as the AAO) decision denying any section of 245A administrative appeal=&gt;(lulac-CSS cases) in conjusction with judicial review of final order of the BIA on a deportation, exclusion or removal case....I also second the opinion that you need to immediately hire peter schey or carlos holguin for your I-694 appeal with the AAO...Good Luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, this is correct. BUT..... The dirty trick used now is, they first arrest you (no NTA) and they hold you in detention. While you are in detention, you are told that if you want to see a Judge you will have to wait in detention for up to one year.

The next trick used, is they will hold you for several weeks, then tell you if you sign and agree to voluntary departure they’ll have you out of prison within a couple of days. It’s a lie. Once you agree and sign, you wave your right to see a Judge. You are basically a prisoner of war, as you become a foreign national in prison during war time. You then have zero rights.

I know you all don't believe me, but this is the truth and it's just getting started now.

ICE quotas are now 500,000 deportations per year. Yes, their prime targets are criminals, but there are only so many criminals. The quota is still 500,000 deportations per year. That means ICE must seek soft targets in order to meet their quota. We are the soft targets!!!!!!

Comment

"Soft targets" are great opportunity to make headlines and to make a case of a century.
          This administration is immigrant friendly.
          Even if they catch you and put you in lengthy detention and deportation proceedings, they do it more to discredit Mullah Limbaugh supporters than to actually make you suffer.
          I am all for bringing down Mullah Limbaugh supporters, even if it means going to prison being innocent of any wrongdoing.
          That will give us more moral ground!
          That's how you destroy Mullah Limbaughs!!!
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Wht is this nonsense Moncler. You don't have someting better to do in life. People visit this site for some information not for this ****. So, pls. excuse this site.

Comment

Shan/Pearl

I am also filling a same appeal for exact same reason as Shan. I am not sure how to write a brief to attach with the I-694. Could you please give me some guidance. i am also not sure what to write on I-694 under the column "In the Matter Off".

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alex446:
                Shan/Pearl

I am also filling a same appeal for exact same reason as Shan. I am not sure how to write a brief to attach with the I-694. Could you please give me some guidance. i am also not sure what to write on I-694 under the column "In the Matter Off". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My good friend, you need a lawyer to perpare a legal argument to prove your case because on the other side there is a USCIS lawyer whose job is to discredit your case and suggest ineligibility.
                All the best.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My good friend, you need a lawyer to perpare a legal argument to prove your case because on the other side there is a USCIS lawyer whose job is to discredit your case and suggest ineligibility.
                  All the best. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Good advice. There are many thing that you might not know that are needed for your appeal. So seek a lawyer. I was asked to summit a waiver because of my outstanding deportation order and my lawyer gave me a list of stuffs to get.

Comment

Alex447 u need to go to the lawyer and file an appeal, make sure u do it in time otherwise they will not accept it and with new fee now. Good luck!!! keep us posted.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                      Alex447 u need to go to the lawyer and file an appeal, make sure u do it in time otherwise they will not accept it and with new fee now. Good luck!!! keep us posted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Hi Pearl,
                      Could you pl. research and analyse, 'Prosecutorial Discrition' Memos issued from Mayorkas office and is available to read on Shusterman site.
                      I would have liked to get the impression from another set of eyes. Hope you are keeping well.
                      All the best.

Comment

Hi paul1,
                        Thank you for sharing it, but to be honest with u I really don't know what impression to get as it really doesn't matter anymore. We all are in such a terrible position and noone knows wht is goin to happen to these members and noone seems to care about it too. When Carlos started a thread, i guess we all saw a little light tht maybe they can bring some justice by reopening all these cases which USCIS never followed the settlement's guidelines. I think you also have send ur paperwork to them, any news??
                        Now i guess legalization has become a joke for everyone and everything goes to the same road, denying it and calling it AMNESTY and killing all d bills. Even when I call any lawyer, they just say to wait and see if any bill passes. Just hang in there as it's easy to say, without any wrk permit, lic or anything. HOW???

Comment

Hi All, pearl just remember that paul was originally granted temp residency, but it was later revoked, nevertheless he was denied but at the next level, so now he, like me, has been looking at the higher appeals level for judicial review as we(all LULAC/CSS members denied by USCIS/AAO)are afforded under statutory provision of INA Section 245A(f)(4)(A) (all denied members need to look this info up or also check out www.immigrationappealworks.org under the Special Alerts link)...lets just say that CIR comes in the soon future and if it does come, honestly some people do not want to give applicants a path to citizenship...and also if you were to be denied by USCIS that would be it... it would be final, no appeals...or they can allow path and not appeals or perhaps CIR can give both (path and appeals)I do not mean to scare, but I`m just trying to be real, we all have experienced how USCIS operates...and I wouldn`t be surprised if USCIS and I know that they will re-visit all our denied cases and try to deny our cases becuase of fraud on a prior application...the mentality is...if you were denied, you must have committed fraud...I know that most people here, when they hear about appealing to the EOIR, BIA, etc. they want no part of it...but I think everyone needs to embrace it, becuase the way I see it, that is perhaps the only way in which all of us will get relief....any news anybody...Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!
                          PS. If Dream Act passes the senate, perhaps it will benefit all LULAC/CSS members, unless they insert age limitations on the bill and perhaps that`s the only CIR we all are going to get, for which obama will try to bank on with the Latino vote in 2012. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
                          Hi paul1,
                          Thank you for sharing it, but to be honest with u I really don't know what impression to get as it really doesn't matter anymore. We all are in such a terrible position and noone knows wht is goin to happen to these members and noone seems to care about it too. When Carlos started a thread, i guess we all saw a little light tht maybe they can bring some justice by reopening all these cases which USCIS never followed the settlement's guidelines. I think you also have send ur paperwork to them, any news??
                          Now i guess legalization has become a joke for everyone and everything goes to the same road, denying it and calling it AMNESTY and killing all d bills. Even when I call any lawyer, they just say to wait and see if any bill passes. Just hang in there as it's easy to say, without any wrk permit, lic or anything. HOW??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

today i got bad news the aao. send me the denial letter.from my appeal in dc they confirm what the district director on new york city said on the first denial i cant belive there is no justice in this country i been living all my live here since january 2.1981 my only problems was when come to this nation iwas only 15 years old they want proof of work records of school e.t.e. is so difficult to fine all those prof after 28 year leter so now i dont know what goi to happen even i send all the stament fron friend and relative that i have contact on that period of time they find the way to denied me any way they based they denied on my 687 i forgot to said on my 687 that i was divorced.on that base they all my evidence was not credeble..so please i will send to mr peter shay the copy of the denied letter and see wthat next. this cases is a joke with this settlement.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hard rock. But I guess that's what they are doing to everyone. When did u appeal and how long it took them to deny ur appeal? Did you talk to carlos or Peter about it, yet. What was there input. Keep us posted with the development. Good luck!!!

Comment

they said that my all stament was not truht and that want more credible sustancial evidence they check all my record of my previos aplication 687 when i apply in 1987 this aao is a joke they are do int what they want.i sumit marriage record birht certifique of my son shool record employment record friend letters that they know since january 12 1981 but on the eye of aao all this evidence is not credible what joke... this peaple are yest playing with all of us i think one day they all this will come to hunt then for all those bad thing they are do in to good peaple like me .. any advice will be nice thank you for ask pearl have nice day ..hard rock...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation