Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some one help me lift my life long CURSE!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automedon
    replied
    Hey mohan,

I dont know why the google account wouldn't work. Did you keep in mind that between the words there are periods? final.alliance.organization@gmail.com

if that email does not work you can email at

FAO_UNLIMITED@PERU.COM

Well hopefully one of the two will work.

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    email address written above didn't work.. my email returned back,undelivered.

Leave a comment:

• X2
    replied
    Someone 12 how did you get to USA? and WHY?

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    I alrady have job which requires me very much. but i can't say same about you because All the departments you mentioned above, alrady have people like you working for these department.. sorry no more recommedation for you.. on the other hand .. if you will be get any of the job then who will come and write his hateful remarks here? we need you here .. we can't find anyone else who can sit on computer whole day and write his /her frustration here on people..
    BTW you did not answer my questions that why you are here?

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    Hey Mohan

Thanks for the offer. I think patience paid off since all I came here for was to find someone kind enough to help me. My email Address is:
    Final.Alliance.Organization@gmail.com

I guess I should check my email for your response in the next few days. I'll fill you in on the details of my situation. Even if it leads to nothing I thank you for being helpful anyway.

Talk to you later, take care and god bless!

Aldo

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    automedon,
    If you need any help just write your email address and I will respond you directly. thats for the last posting

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    You are right. Mr 12, I can't speak english either...LOL

BTW why you think that I am helping people who want to cross your border?
    How you understand me if I can't even speak Angleeesh?

actually I am trying to help people who are already here who want to play by your so called immigration rules.. your rules made by your government, rule that doesn't work, department which is a joke. department Like BIA who put people in their who knows nothing but to rubber stamp Ij's decision and put burden on Circuit courts and when circuit courts revert their decision, then they just go with the flow.. these things cost a lots of money to you and to law abiding person who want to be legal, who are already here.
    You like it or not I try to help people who are already here( not who want to cross the border).
    All the aliens who are here already costs the tax payer weather you like it or not. you can't do anything about it other then come here and curse people..can you?.
    In fact helping other I am helping you because if any one person become Legal here who are already here he is obligated to pay taxes which helps you. your goverment are trying to find solution for years... they tried in 1986( Amnesty), 2001 ( 245i) etc but problem is still there why?

Becasue people like you just sit on their As s and bash on others but don't do their job, politicians don't want to correct problem because that is their vote bank... why can't you go and bark on Arnold .. who also came to this country just to participate in Body building and now he is Cali Governer?...
    What you think these lawyers do? of course they do it for money , they **** the alien dry. if I put someone in right path so they can't get into trap of blood ****ers , what wrong with that.
    let me ask you a simple question in your english language...
    everyone on this site have some question or related to immigration problem thats why they are here on this site .. if you don't have any immigration problem why you are on this site?
    Or do u want me to highlight your questions you have asked regarding Immigration?

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    before I get deported I'll swing by texas and make sure I give you your desperately needed hug okay their my little love challenged buddy.

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    I think Someone12 needs a group hug! *ahw* *sniff*

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    Hey Mohan

Sorry I forgot to thank you for your advice. I re-read my second posting and realized I came out kind of rude (I think the people in this site are influencing me j/k). Thank you buddy. You are the only decent person that tried to help me. God bless you, and sorry if I offended you. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• Fresh Taco
    replied
    I always knew Someone 12 suffers from some sort of inferiority problem but I didn't realize it was that severe.

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    mohan need nothing from you or from anyone.. god has given him perfect health and good job
    I don't want anything .. not even thankyou.. but what about you MR 12.... what kind of hate brings you here? why you are so hatefull to others and think peice of papers are more important then human?

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    First I want to start off by saying that although someone12 is a bit hateful towards immigrants I must admit that he's a funny hateful man. I did not bribe ANYBODY nor do I plan to. If you go back and read again you will notice that I did not completely say that I will bribe anybody. I said it with the hopes that anyone reading it would catch that it's a joke since I felt I was whining too much. I do not attend a university. I was there waiting for my girlfriend that does, and while I waited I felt the way I felt as stated in my first posting. I went to LMU computer lab and found this place to see if anyone out there knows of any changes to the laws. I have been here for the past 18 years so I was hoping that I can be cut some slack. I was forced to come and to stay here. By the time I was 18 I was more of the American mind set than of the Peruvian mindset. TO be honest with all of you I dont agree with the ways of my culture. I would much rather have been born here and be in a University and do something with my life. Anyway,mohan I have already know all that stuff, the problem is that back in 1996 when my mom filed we were denied for the same reason of our record. If I go back (according to 7 lawyers) I will be staying in Peru anywhere from 7-10 years. In that time I can start a successful business under my girlfriends name. I might as well stay here. My country is full of drugs, crimes, and poverty. NOt very lucrative. So, once again, does anyone know anything regarding my difficult situation? If not its okay God will find a way for me. There must be a reason god has set my (many) limits.

Leave a comment:

• mohan
    replied
    don't listen to hate mongers...... I will let you know idf there is any solution in your case but I need more deep information regarding how old you was , what was filed and how long it was , when you were married , did you ever tried to file I130 etc..
    Let me tell you upfront that the way to get legal will be tough but not imposible in your case.. you need attorney who can fight and know the OlD law governing your case i.e before act of 1996. he also should have thorough knowledge how to file suspension of deportation( not removal) etc, in the worse case scanerio he should know how to file waivers to bring you back and you should be prepare to for a trip and some vacation in your country.. too.

Leave a comment:

• Laura Mo
    replied
    yea well someone21 im married to a white american republican.....what do u have to say about that....and it is a different case...further more...i have more education and sense in my one little finger than u have in your whole brain. Why don't you get a life? If you have nothing positive to contribute....get the hell out of the chat. YOu obviously have no life. Believe it or not...there are some injustices against immigrants...not all...but there are some. So unless you know the entire story...you just need to back off...leave me alone and leave this person alone...neither or us want your stupid comments

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation