X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• familybased
    replied
    You need to decide to file AOS in the U.S. or go through consulate process (CP) in your home country first. The National Visa Center sent you I864 and other documents when you case will become current (6-12 months in advance). You should send I-864 back to the NVC with its enclosed envelope. After the NVC reviews your documents and financial affidavit, it will forward your case to the U.S. consulate to schedule an interview. If you want to file AOS, you need to write to the NVC that you are in the U.S. and intend to file adjust status when the visa number becomes current. you pay the fee when you file I485 (AOS)and I864. Since you have already paid your IV fee, I am not sure whether you can get your refund from the NVC if you decide to use AOS. The NVC (CP) and INS (AOS) are two completely different organizations. I hope you did not send you I-864 to INS. You can call the NVC to check your case status.
    603-334-0700

Leave a comment:

• bawkunaa
    replied
    hi folks, any word on this issue?

Leave a comment:

• bawkunaa
    replied
    Hello guys,
    I have a pending F2B application, my sponsor recieved a letter requesting for Afidavit Of Support fees to be paid, and subsequently they sent us the I864 forms which we filled out with the necessary tax returns and sent to the INS. We have not heard from them since August, could anyone tell me what the next likely step would be after this?
    Your comments are appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• bawkunaa
    started a topic F2B Application

F2B Application

Hello guys,
    I have a pending F2B application, my sponsor recieved a letter requesting for Afidavit Of Support fees to be paid, and subsequently they sent us the I864 forms which we filled out with the necessary tax returns and sent to the INS. We have not heard from them since August, could anyone tell me what the next likely step would be after this?
    Your comments are appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation