•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raju
    replied
    Hi Friends,
    After the elections are over on Nov 2nd I will be starting writing letters to our local congressman and senator regarding an enquiry in my green-card application and about its status. My questions are 1) Do any of you guys have a sample letter or a format I can use to write this letter? 2) Do you guys think I should contact senators/congressman of Philly (PA) or Chicago (IL) since I had filed my application in Chicago but now I live in Philly? Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated as always. Thank you so much. God bless us all.

Raju

Leave a comment:

• Raju
    started a topic Help on Letters to Senator and congressman needed

Help on Letters to Senator and congressman needed

Hi Friends,
    After the elections are over on Nov 2nd I will be starting writing letters to our local congressman and senator regarding an enquiry in my green-card application and about its status. My questions are 1) Do any of you guys have a sample letter or a format I can use to write this letter? 2) Do you guys think I should contact senators/congressman of Philly (PA) or Chicago (IL) since I had filed my application in Chicago but now I live in Philly? Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated as always. Thank you so much. God bless us all.

Raju
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation