Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help: Deportation

Hi my husband is going to a deportation hearing soon and regardaless of what a lawyer says I was wondering if anyone can help me. Ok He came to the u.s when he was 8 and in 2003 he was convicted of a crime (felony theft) that was committed in 2000. We are married and have a daughter. I am a citizen. This was his first and only offense. His whole family is here and they are all citizens or LPRs. He dosen't know anyone in his country. He has been here for 16 years now. We were just in the process of filing for his green card when the case came up. We did file and I-130 in 2001 but haven't recieved a response yet. Please anyone tell me if there's anything positive that might happen, I need to know if we have a future together in America. If anyone has had a similar criminal case or knows someone that did please share the positive and negative impacts of your situation. Thanks in advance for any response

Hi my husband is going to a deportation hearing soon and regardaless of what a lawyer says I was wondering if anyone can help me. Ok He came to the u.s when he was 8 and in 2003 he was convicted of a crime (felony theft) that was committed in 2000. We are married and have a daughter. I am a citizen. This was his first and only offense. His whole family is here and they are all citizens or LPRs. He dosen't know anyone in his country. He has been here for 16 years now. We were just in the process of filing for his green card when the case came up. We did file and I-130 in 2001 but haven't recieved a response yet. Please anyone tell me if there's anything positive that might happen, I need to know if we have a future together in America. If anyone has had a similar criminal case or knows someone that did please share the positive and negative impacts of your situation. Thanks in advance for any response

Comment

I 'm not a expert in immigration but trust me i been reading a lot. According to my point of view and checking my notes your husband he did not have a "AGGRAVATED FELONY", so is possible with a good lawyer as the canceletation of Removal base in the years that he been here. Your lawyer need to file the Form EOIR-42A (Executive Office for Immigration Review and file it in the Immigration Court, add a money order or check for about $100.00 to service immigration office and also Attach Form G-325 which is a Biographic Information about him and his relatives.... I hope this will help you, remember always got advise with a goog lawyer and you really will have a future is you fight both together......

Comment

http://www.eimmigration.org/videointro.htm THIS IS WHO YOU NEED TO CONTACT HE IS EXPENSIVE BUT HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING!!!

Comment

CTA

"We were in the process of getting him a greencard" ????? So what are you saying here.... Your husband must be here illegally? did he enter without inspection (EWI) as child? If so, you have even bigger troubles b/c your husband cannot adjust status here in the U.S. using your marriage unless you had filed 245I back in 2000.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation