X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Interview Today, Ended Awkwardly

Hello,

My wife has U.S. citizenship and I applied for Green Card, and today I had the interview.

The interview ended very awkwardly, due to because (i think)

I changed my status to Student from Visitor in 1995, and went to Canada for couple of days. The problem wasn't not just that I forgot about it completely, i had no re-entry stamp when I was entering back United States in Buffalo, NY with everyone else in the bus. It's over 8 years now and I have no clue what has happened back then. Interviewer asked me if I have any documents related to that entry back then, but No...

Therefore, the interviewer made correction on my application (the latest re-entry date) and he copied the passport page with "Canadian Entry Date." Then he continued, that the decision will be mailed to me in nearfuture, and also indicated possible another interview.

Will I be filed Smuggle??? Or will it not be a problem. The interviewer refused to look at our pictures and personal proofs, but only requested my legal documents.

I would really appreciate if I can get advice regarding this matter.

Hello,

My wife has U.S. citizenship and I applied for Green Card, and today I had the interview.

The interview ended very awkwardly, due to because (i think)

I changed my status to Student from Visitor in 1995, and went to Canada for couple of days. The problem wasn't not just that I forgot about it completely, i had no re-entry stamp when I was entering back United States in Buffalo, NY with everyone else in the bus. It's over 8 years now and I have no clue what has happened back then. Interviewer asked me if I have any documents related to that entry back then, but No...

Therefore, the interviewer made correction on my application (the latest re-entry date) and he copied the passport page with "Canadian Entry Date." Then he continued, that the decision will be mailed to me in nearfuture, and also indicated possible another interview.

Will I be filed Smuggle??? Or will it not be a problem. The interviewer refused to look at our pictures and personal proofs, but only requested my legal documents.

I would really appreciate if I can get advice regarding this matter.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation